Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AirWolf 5-in-1 Air System
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 26, 2013
I purchased one of these Airwolf 5-in-1 Air Systems last year and have yet to find a supplier for the filters needed for this machine, thinking that surely the manufacturer would sell the filters. I have been unable to contact the manufacturer because there is no phone number or website with info on where to buy the filters. I have been buying larger filters from a local hardware store and modifying/cutting them to fit this unit. Be sure you can find and buy the correct filters for this machine before you buy it, or you'll have to make your own filters.
on March 23, 2013
I have had my AirWolf 5 in one unit for a few days now. And all in all it's a decent unit.

Heater

I will say that the heater is not as good as I would have liked it to be, but it does get the job done. One thing that would have made it better is a thermostat. And I have noticed a difference in the comfort level of my room when running the heater and humidifier together.

Air Purifier

The air purifier is actually one of the best features of this unit. The fact that you can run the purifier with all modes is a plus. However, you cannot use the Ionizer and the heater at the same time. And for anyone that has had/used an ionizer that is what makes the room smell so good. Kinda like just after a rain storm. And add to that a UV sanitizer, which kills viruses, bacteria and tiny little critters that the HEPA filter may have missed.

Fan

What can I say, it blows air. Nothing special here.

Humidifier

I like this feature , it uses evaporation technology. Which does seem to add humidity to the air but will not actually produce a stream of water. Which is a big plus. When water vapor goes into the air it tends to collect on surfaces and just makes things wet.

Cooler

It's not gotten hot yet, but in my experience this will probably work just fine. Put cold water in the tray and it should help cool the room. It's no A/C so don't expect to get freezing cold, but it should help take 10-20 degrees off the temp.

All in all its a decent unit. You could easily spend several hundred more dollars and get a separate unit for each function and they will do their job great. But for an all in one the price isn't bad and it does get the job done.

My only complaints are that is is a little loud and the the front of it looks like a Christmas tree and is fairly bright. Not the best when you have it in your bedroom. But putting a towel over the front takes care of that. And the remote still works. Which brings me to my last complaint. And it's not really a complaint, just an idea to improve on the design. The remote should at least be Illuminated, or not round. In the dark you can't tell which buttons you are pushing. If it wasn't round you could at least figure out where the buttons are by memory. And you cannot turn on/off the UV from the remote, Another bad design flaw. But not a deal breaker.

Like I said earlier, this machine is a Jack of all Trades , and Master of none.
on August 19, 2013
I kept my AirWolf in my upstairs bedroom to provide heat in the winter. A few months ago the temps dropped, so I turned on this system and nothing happened but a humming noise. No one repairs them, and I can't contact anyone from the company to answer questions. I guess the one year warranty and operational time is all you get.
on July 29, 2013
THE DAY THAT I RECEIVED THIS 5IN 1 AIR SYSTEM, MY BEEDROOM TEMP WAS 91 degrees, so programed this junk on cold air for the max time[7hrs]. so I went to bed. four hrs. later I woke up in a pool of sweat and it was still 91 degrees in my bedroom. ok the next night the temp dropped 40 degrees [in Vermont] so I programed this piece of junk to heat,to the max of time again. now are you all ready for this???. after the unit kicked in ,it kicked off. I tried to get this unit to work 5 more times and it kicked of all 5 times. so than I said the hell with unit. the next day I called their 800 # and all I got was a busy signal and I called from 8am to 8pm for 3 days,same thing. also the web address they supplied does not exist. thank god for amazon,i called them and they took care of this matter with no problem. I must add bought this unit from amazon but was sold through northern tools and northern tool had no problem in me to return this junk' so I say save your money and do not buy.
on April 26, 2013
Heating is not that strong. I have not tried cooling part of the unit. I thought it would heat the room better.
on December 11, 2013
The Airwolf is a very nifty machine. I use it in my garage year round. It allows me to turn my my garage into a warm or cool, well circulated workshop. Every asset that this machine offers has worked flawlessly. I recommend the Airwolf to anyone that wants to be comfortable no matter what the outside elements have to offer.