Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 26, 2014
Boots were nice looking and comfortable. I saw the cheap plastic lace holders. and said that could be trouble ! it was! plastic lace eyes are fastened with a cheap aluminum rivet. on the fourth day, after very light use! the boot loosened on my foot. saw the eye hanging off the lace. enough for me. in any lace up boot, the lace eyes are the most important.
on March 29, 2014
These hiking boots are high quality considering the price. Just make sure you order the wide version because they are somewhat narrow.
on April 26, 2015
THE SHOES BROKE THE FIRST TIME I PUT THEM ON THE THING THAT THE SHOES LACES PASS THE LITTLE BACK THING BROKE,
review image review image review image review image
on July 3, 2015
Bought these for my kid who literally goes through a new pair of shoes monthly no matter what I pay for them and I didn't expect these to be any different. The kid walks alot and is hard of shoes- but these shoes held up to him and last a long time. They didn't fall apart, they were comfortable and he liked them and he only likes one pair of shoes. I would buy them again.
on September 3, 2013
This is a good strong hiker. I work hard in them ,and it is just what I needed . they are light enough for all day work ,and play. ill most likely buy another pair, or two. the price caught my eye . and I like the style . this is a good hiker
on November 28, 2015
Returned these immediately. I tried them on went to tighten the laces and lace rivet popped off. When I examined the shoe I noticed many of the rivets were really loose at the attachment point. Wasn't crazy about the way the toe guards were attached either. The did fit fine, not really great arch support I have flat feet so that matters to me a lot. Width was good for average fit. Overall I was really underwhelmed with the construction and opted to return instead of getting an exchange. I usually buy Hi-Tecs for my chore boots and opted to go with another pair of those instead of the Northside.
on September 3, 2015
These are sneakers, not hiking boots. The price reflects that. If you live anywhere with rocks get ready to feel every one of them.

For a super casual day hike, great.
Anything above that do yourself and your feet some kindness and get real hiking boots.
on November 17, 2015
I bought these as an everyday boot to wear during the colder months when we also get a lot of rain. They fit just fine and feel quite comfortable. I don't intend to use these to scale some sort of mountain or as hiking boots as I'm not sure they are completely cut out for that. But as en everyday boot they do the job nicely. They look good and came at a good price.
on June 23, 2015
Good shoe and great value for your money. I was expecting some cheap junk for this price, but it exceeded my expectations. Comfortable and good looking enough to wear with a pair of jeans to a restaurant. Very versatile. I used these to fish in the snow in Mammoth. they not only provided great walking support hiking up the mountains, but kept my feet dry while walking through the snow for an hour. My feet were not sore at all the next day! They didn't state they are water proof, but water sure did not sip through walking in the snow! Thoroughly impressed! What a deal!
on May 26, 2015
The shoe came and fit as expected. You are getting what you pay for though. The clips on the shoe are weak and broke within the first week. more broke in the subsequent weeks. I have a moderate life style I only used these for yard work an they didn't hold up. I would not recommend purchasing these.