Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 16, 2016
Too small, exchanging it for a size larger. Received the new pair in just a couple of days and they fit very comfortably. A little tight for the first day or so but they molded with a little wear and are just great.
on January 22, 2016
I got these for my father in law because he saw a similar pair in the store for more money. He needed a pair with a sole more like a shoe so he could wear them on the porch or in the yard. They are great and comfortable and fit well. He is very pleased with them
on March 26, 2013
My husband loved these, he said they fit well and were very comfortable. But the first pair, the stitching at the toes wasn't sewn together well so he returned them for another pair. The second pair, the very first day an entire section near the opening/tongue came unstitched. Sorry to say, but we had to return them for good.
on June 6, 2014
Hubby wore these for about 2 weeks and the leather-like ties began to rip. They also started falling apart at the seems rather quickly. They were soft in side and very warm (he said,) but they simply did not last. Cant complain though, you just get what you pay for.
on March 20, 2014
both shoe stitching un raveled the first day my husband wore them and don't worry about asking me to waist my money sending them back to you because I am not, I went and bought some sewing things to fix them myself, it looks pitiful but I fixed it and we going to use them as a constant reminder never to order from you again my husband's exact words to me were " I hope you bought these shoes at the dollar store." If I could give a lower rating than a one star I sure would.
on September 19, 2014
The slippers look good, and are comfy on the feat but the threading popped loose and now their falling apart on my right foot and the left will soon follow. They may be cheap but you're better off paying more for a slipper that won't com apart the forth day you wear it.
on June 8, 2014
I wanted these for the camo look, and needed a slipper to go outside for a bit also. Very well made, my only suggestion is to order exact size. I went down a size because slippers will stretch. I hope they will, I'm a 10, got a 9, and although they fit and don't pinch, they are tight. The camo look in the picture seems to be all black on the toe. It is not, there is green and a sand color there also, so I love it. Very comfortable, highly recommend this slipper for the look and manufacturing.
on July 4, 2014
I bought these as a gift for my husband. He normally wears a size 10 1/2, so I ordered him a size 11. They fit great. They are very nice looking slippers, but the second day he wore them ,one of the seams on top of the shoe came completely undone. He was able to use some very heavy duty thread to sew the slipper back together. He's wore them a few times since then and so far they are still holding together.
on March 19, 2014
the tongue where the sides are stitched on has come unstitched on both pairs. so i had to rethread them through and tie them. the material is pretty rough and durable which is a plus. if the string used to bind it together was thicker and was tied better this would be a fantastic slipper
on March 31, 2014
Bought these as a gift for my husband who wears a size 11 and I ordered a size 11, Got them they don't fit. Good material and good product just if I would order a second pair, I'd make sure to order one size bigger.