|Fits as expected||
Northside Women's Julie Winter Boots
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$4.96 (8%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Lace-up some wintery weather protection with the Julie boot from Northside. The furry collar adds a cozy chic while the lug sole is ready to tackle those slippery sidewalks between you and the office. Contrast stitching adds visual pop while the waterproof protection seals out the slush.
Rock-solid fashions for the family on the go. Whether it's cold-weather boots or rugged sandals, Northside is all about keeping families moving. The products are built to withstand what today's active families throw at them, or on them. Available in the l
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004OC04RE
- Item model number: Julie-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These boots were absolutely amazing for one winter season - waterproof, durable, good height, comfy with thick winter socks. Read morePublished on September 22, 2013 by krugz
These boots are great!! Warm, comfortable, cute! I just love them. Very happy with my purchase. Wish they came in brown too!Published on February 3, 2013 by SooBee
These boots were excellent to keep my feet warm on a trip to Alaska. Being from Southern calfiornia, my winter wardrobe is not what I would call right for Alaska. Read morePublished on January 13, 2013 by Charuan
I bought these for my 14 yr old for winter. We live in the north so get alot of snow and ice. These are very flimsy boots and do not keep her feet warm at all. Disappointed.Published on January 10, 2013 by Sher