5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed
I really like this bag - I was looking for a bag that would allow me maximum packing space and require minimal storing space when not in use. This bag was just the ticket! Great zippers, thick material, and packs down to almost nothing.

If you are looking for a no frills heavy duty bag - you have found it.

UPDATE 11/11/11 (at 11:11 AM)
I...
Published on June 19, 2011 by Donald Barger

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Control Problem...
Published on July 6, 2011 by B. van Gerbig

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, June 19, 2011
This review is from: Northstar 1050 HD Tuff Cloth Diamond Ripstop Series Gear/Duffle Bag (18-Inch x 42-Inch) (Sports)

If you are looking for a no frills heavy duty bag - you have found it.

UPDATE 11/11/11 (at 11:11 AM)
I continue to really like this bag. This is one bag, no internal storage, but if you are looking for that, look somewhere else. If you are looking for a big bag that collapses down into almost nothing, this is the ticket.

I have now used it on several trips and it continues to hold up nicely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Control Problem..., July 6, 2011
B. van Gerbig (West Palm Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
Bought 2 Black versions of this bag to carry my our clothing on a road trip from FL to WA. I've always liked the durability of "Ripstop" duffle bags, and these seemed to be a heavy grade. When we got to our destination, the bag holding my wife's clothing/shoes, which was heavier ... was able to bear the weight using the full-length straps for about a 75 foot walk. Mine, however, which was at least 20 pounds lighter BLEW OUT where the fabric holding the receiving clip was sewn to the main bag. The clip remained fastened, but the woven strap behind it unraveled. It was truly disappointing. If it had been my wife's heavier cargo ... I could have understood it, but I was extremely surprised that mine could not bear the weight. The hand straps seem fine to carry the weight, but it us more cumbersome to use to carry the bag more than a few feet. I would call it a Quality Control Issue. At a minimum the manufacturer & seller of these bags should put a weight range for the different sizes they carry ... or reinforce the strap fabric at each end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for discreet disposal of large items, June 13, 2011
Tony D (New Mexico) - See all my reviews
This bag is enourmous, the picture doesn't really do it any justice. If you have a 130ish pound object you need to transport from point a to b, this is your bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Large, June 5, 2013
I got this for checking my backpacking gear when flying. No more worrying about baggage handlers cutting my pack's straps or anything like that. This also is large enough to hold my packed 65L backpack, my sleeping pad, and my scuba gear (including fins). There's actually a decent amount of room leftover if you have a larger pack too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent large duffle, June 23, 2011
This is a well made and inexpensive huge duffel bag, perfect for hauling large amounts of stuff from place to place. Strong handles are a plus!

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge!!!!, June 1, 2011
tolu (annapolis, md, US) - See all my reviews
This bag is huge, im not too sure what else to put in it. I could fit in it too........great stuff! I would definitely recommend this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Bag, July 12, 2012
I took this monster sized bag to the airport in April stuffed with bedding for 3 rooms. It was packed with pillows and sheet sets, comforters, and other goods. No extra charges at the airport and it was easy to fold and pack for the return trip home. Well constructed and perfect for moving mass amounts of lite items during air travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious bag, September 30, 2012
I used this bag to carry supplies to Haiti. It is huge, was able to fit oddly sized items in and not go over 50 lbs. It arrived in Haiti without tears or other damage. It folds down so I can stick it in my carry-on for the return flight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duffle Bag, April 22, 2012
Frank J Porzig (FORT MYERS, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Perfect product for my need. I would use this provider again. It is going to Africa with me, so safe to say I am comfortable with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Two Pack N' Plays, January 27, 2014
Jonathan Beeton (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
As a father of twins I needed to fly with two Pack N' Play cribs and didn't want to pay to check both of them separately. I was looking for a heavy duty bag that would fit two Pack N' Plays side by side and this bag does precisely that. The two Pack N' Plays plus the bag come to just about 45lbs, meaning I can throw in a few other items before reaching 50lbs. I haven't had problems checking it, though technically, I think that if it was stuffed full it would be oversized in length. In total I've checked it on 5 flights, and at $25 a checked bag, this bag pays for itself with one use. Hope this helps other parents of multiples looking for this type of solution.