Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Northwest Bounty : The Extraordinary Foods and Wonderful Cooking of the Pacific Northwest
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 9, 2013
I have loved the recipes in this cookbook for years and have always borrowed it from the library. I copies many recipes from the library copy and lost one of the critical ones for my holiday baking this year. I broke down and bought it for a steal and when it arrived it was in excellent condition. So happy to finally own this book!
on October 17, 2014
My Northwest Bounty cookbook burned in a house fire and I couldn't live without because it has some of my favorite recipes. I just purchased another copy and it should be here any day.
on January 21, 2012
It gives you recipes that are great to use. Just like Grandma used to use.
I am replacing my wifes version because she has worn out the old one.
on February 11, 2016
This book is an old gem I was happy to find a copy of; Everything I could hope for...and a simple version of a Samish salmon barbeque sauce recipe I have been searching for!
on July 22, 2016