4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!
I was very pleased with how quickly it arrived, and it arrived in new condition. It is very cute, and my 7 yr old granddaughter loved it, as much as she did the movie!!
Published 10 months ago by David M. Thelen

1.0 out of 5 stars Loose As A Goose~~A Drab Goose
Published 3 months ago by StarTraveler

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, April 22, 2014
This review is from: The Northwest Company Frozen Fun from Disney's Frozen Tapestry Throw blanket, 48 by 60-inch (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Loose As A Goose~~A Drab Goose, November 25, 2014
Big Disappointment! The colors are so vibrant in the photo, and the reviews were (on the whole) good. When I opened the package, I was really disappointed. The weaving is loose and doesn't look strong enough to withstand even handwashing. I assumed that the throw was folded wrong side out because the colors were so drab and the pattern was loose looking. Nope...the other side looks even worse. Back in the box it went.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strings came out, June 22, 2014
I was really excited about getting this blanket but soon after I got it and had barely used it, the strings had started coming out. I was very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift,, October 28, 2014
Just bought this for a friends 5year old girl. I ordered this on Sunday, received it on Tuesday afternoon. I did pay the extra to have it rushed here. My total was still $25. So this was a steal. It's good quality fabric. She'll have it for many years to come. I'm goin to buy this for my daughter for Christmas. She's 8. Loves Elsa. So I'll get that one. Decent gift, great price, fast shipping. Can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome., July 7, 2014
A very high quality product. I didn't like the cheap look of others, so I figured this one would be nice. I honestly didn't expect much for that price, but was pleasantly surprised when we got this. My two and a half year old daughter loves it and it's well crafted. Now i get to hear more of her "let it go" singing. She must have watched that cartoon close to a hundred times now, lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, then some!, November 28, 2014
Oh my goodness, this blanket was 10x BETTER than what I was expecting!
It's so cute, and soft!
My daughter is definitely going to enjoy this, and will keep her nice and warm on those cold nights.
If you buy any blanket, this is the one! It's HUGE and well worth the price!!

4.0 out of 5 stars frozen tapestry, June 22, 2014
Colors on tapestry are not bright as shown. Appears faded. Overall it is nice and mostly what I haa expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fleece with characters from Frozen, December 1, 2014
nice quality, good colors, 10 year old will love this present.

3.0 out of 5 stars Questionable., February 6, 2015
The picture is nicer than the product. I was a bit disappointed in the image. The picture on this website and every other website out there shows this very bright well defined image. Even the packaging comes with this image. But the finished product that you receive in that packaging is very mellow and spotty not anything like the image. My daughter doesn't care its "Elsa" but I was disappointed in the advertising

5.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful. Our granddaughter is going to be so excited when she unwraps this!, June 19, 2014
We got our granddaughter a Frozen beach towel while on vacation. She loves it so much she sleeps with it. So for her birthday we got this blanket which shows all the main characters. It's really beautiful. She is going to be so excited when she get this on July 6th. Can't wait to see her face.