5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive, September 20, 2012
This review is from: Northwest Leather Padfolio - Full Size (Office Product)
Let me start off by saying the shipping was super fast and got delivered way before it was expected. The box it came in was top notch and a nice touch, but the Padfolio itself thats where the money is. I have gotten some many compliments about this item and I have only had it a week. I shall be buying more for Christmas office gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top 5 company's in my opinion, Every product is well made , deliverd fast and great customer service, July 2, 2012
This review is from: Northwest Leather Padfolio - Full Size (Office Product)
Okay so This is my third Blink product I wrote a review for the smaller leather padfolio and that was just a top notch item one of my best purchases on amazon and this is just his big awesome brother.

Let me review this item from purchase to use.

-First off blink ships at break neck speeds I ordered this item on a Saturday and it was waiting at my house the following Monday.

-Pricing is VERY reasonable you could never get a real leather note book as large as this one for even $50 in a store.

-The material its made of is sturdy , attractive and simply well put together even the stitching is tight and neat.

So to summarize the actual buy I'am extremely pleased for what I payed I feel it was a GREAT value , could have seen my self paying 30-40% more for the same thing and still feeling I did pretty well.
Now for what makes Blink really special my first blink product came with a hand written card which was so , just cool I had to write a review to let people know how great they where. I receive my new item and low and behold not only is there a hand written card but it thanks me for my review and came with a small gift. I can't be leave they read my review then noticed a order was from the same person and threw in some thing special *I don't think should expect nice things for appreciating a company so I hope me saying I got a bonus doesn't make people start hounding them , It was a really cool quality pen with there name on it tastefully that I actually love btw about to check if they sell them if they don't they should.

Price: 4.5/5
Shipping: 5/5 * way above expectations seriously a Six
Quality: 4.7/5 * I feel giving it a perfect score would water down this review claiming its the same as a $200 Italian leather note pad would be silly even though this would be a way better value.
Customer service: 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, October 1, 2012
This review is from: Northwest Leather Padfolio - Full Size (Office Product)
This is a great product. It's exactly what it looks like, quality stitching, and after a week of my demanding use, still looks pristine.

5.0 out of 5 stars best brown leather padfolio for the price, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Northwest Leather Padfolio - Full Size (Office Product)
Very well made and nicely finished with one large outside pocket. Outside is beautifully finished leather. Inside is cordura nylon with leather accents. Comes with pad of paper. This is on the thinner side but great for meetings and interviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Northwest Leather Padfolio - Full Size (Office Product)
Exactly what I expected: durable, soft, professional. I would certainly recommend it to anyone, glad I choose this one rather than some of the others I looked at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Northwest Leather Padfolio - Full Size (Office Product)
This is my first Blink product and I am thrilled! The quality if top-notch and shipping was extremely fast. The hand-written thank you note was a thoughtful touch as well. I have priced similar items for much more that do not compare to the quality of this one. Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for everyday use, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Northwest Leather Padfolio - Full Size (Office Product)
Great quality product. All of the seams are stitched to last. The leather is high quality, and the fabric on the inside is high quality as well. The color of the leather is not a true "leather brown" but rather a dark byzantium purple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Great Gift!, April 15, 2013
This review is from: Northwest Leather Padfolio - Full Size (Office Product)
My husb was in need of a nice professional leather padfolio. I did a ton of research and all of them with
excellent reviews were extremely expensive so I thought, this one must be junky or not as quality as
those ones...
Not so! This is AWESOME! It came in a nice box (my husb still has it because it is such a pretty box!) and
it looks MUCH nicer than the ones I saw in Office Depot for $50.
It is prob not for the CEO making a million bucks a year but for my husb, a biomedical engineer, that meets
with hospital CEO's it is PERFECT. A little tiny bit of ruggedness with the manly fabric on it and not stuffy
and pretentious like shiny black/burgundy/brown leather ones. It has a lot of character with class and it is
truly unique compared to the plain ole ones out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Northwest Leather Padfolio - Full Size (Office Product)
We purchased this for our teenaged son, but it is a high quality portfolio that could be used for a professional gift or graduation gift from high school or college, as well. Stitching is not the cheap-looking contrasting white like some value-priced portfolio, and the band of olive canvas gives this portfolio a unique style. I may be ordering a couple more to have on hand for gifts, as needed! Comes in a box that would make gift-wrapping easy to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Northwest Leather Padfolio - Full Size (Office Product)
This is the best padfolio I've ever had. I work construction so I was looking for something durable. This bad boy is rugged and easy on the eyes. Kind of like me.

Northwest Leather Padfolio - Full Size