Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Norton 360 2013 - 1 User / 3 PC [Old Version]
|Price:||$58.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$31.04 (34%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Provides a single, comprehensive solution that protects you from threats, guards your files against loss, and optimizes your PC's performance.
- Lets you share, surf, shop, bank, and socialize online without downloading threats, getting ripped off, or having your passwords and identity stolen
- Automatically backs up your files-so you don't have to remember to do it-without getting in your way
- Cleans up and tunes up your PC to keep it running fast and trouble-free
- Protects without slowing you down or getting in your way
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Norton 360 2013
Norton 360 2013 brings together proactive threat protection, automatic backup, and computer tune-up tools in one comprehensive solution that helps keep you safe from threats, guards your files against loss, and helps your computer run its best.
- All types of viruses and spyware
- Online identity theft when you bank or shop
- Bad files and websites when you browse and share
- Phishing scams
- Theft of your personal information
- Hard-to-remove infections
- Social network threats when you socialize
- Loss of files due to a hard drive crash or other mishap
- Slow PC performance
Key Features and Benefits
Provides a single, comprehensive solution that protects you from threats, guards your files against loss, and optimizes your PC’s performance.
- Seamlessly combines proactive threat protection with automatic backup and computer tune-up tools.
Lets you share, surf, shop, bank, and socialize online without downloading threats, getting ripped off, or having your passwords and identity stolen.
- Our five patented layers of protection quickly and accurately detect and eliminate almost any threat without false alarms.
- Ultra-fast network defense layer stops threats before they can reach your PC.
- Powerful threat-removal layer targets and gets rid of aggressive, hard-to-remove infections that less sophisticated products often miss.
- Browser protection blocks “phishing” websites set up to trick you into revealing your passwords, credit card numbers, and other confidential information.
- Scans your Facebook News Feed for dangerous downloads, suspicious links, and unsafe websites.
- Advanced reputation and behavior antivirus technology protects you from all types of viruses, even those that haven’t been invented yet.
Automatically backs up your files, so you don’t have to remember to do it, without getting in your way.
- Backs up your photos, music, and other important files to your choice of disc, USB device, or online to one of our secure data centers.
- Automatic sensors can tell when you aren’t using your PC, so you won’t be interrupted by backups.
- Protects files you back up online with government-grade encryption.
- Restores files with just a few clicks.
- Lets you download files you back up online to any computer that has an Internet connection and even share them by simply emailing a link.
Cleans up and tunes up your PC to keep it running fast and trouble-free.
- Fixes common problems that can slow down your computer or cause it to crash or freeze.
- Gets rid of unnecessary files and optimizes your hard drive.
- Frees up system memory.
Protects without slowing you down or getting in your way.
- Superior performance means fast browsing and file scanning.
- Scans and runs updates only when you’re not using your computer.
- Works quietly in the background to block threats and won’t constantly annoy you with pop-up alerts asking you to take action.
Cloud-based Norton Management puts you in complete control and simplifies protecting your various devices.
- Lets you fix, update, renew, or install Norton products on additional PCs, without having to find your install CD or product key.
- Brings together your other Norton protection products for your Mac computer, smartphone, and tablet, in one convenient location.
Symantec provides free 24x7 chat and phone support for a period of one year. Continuing support is available with an active service period subscription.
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)1
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 81
- 256 MB of RAM
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)
- Google Chrome
Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)
1. Some protection features not available in Metro browsing.
Platform: PC Disc
Top Customer Reviews
Here's the full story: I have just finished a year with Kaspersky and I have never been happier with security suite. The overhead was low, the anti-advertisement engine built in made it so I wasn't bothered by annoying in-page video ads and so on. I awalys knew what was happening with Kaspersky, know what tasks were running and when, etc. With this in mind, whatever security suite I would get had to meet a pretty high standard.
The story was good out of the gate: Norton 360 installed without a problem and in fact did not require a restart! The installation didn't take long and before long, I was using it without issue. The overhead is also very low, my task manager showed a memory average use of less than 40MB, which is pretty impressive considering just what it's doing.
The firewall settings picked up all the software I was using regularly and did not prompt me for allowances or denials, it just set them up appropriately. I know because I looked. Which is another thing I do like about Norton 360, the ease with which I was able to find and manage the various applications, each of which comes with a help link that points to a web page.
The main application page has four sections, Security, Identity, Backup, and Tuneup. The security section is what you've come to expect: anti-spam, anti-malware of all sorts, and the firewall. Identity deals with detecting fraudulent web sites, etc. something I've not found to be entirely that useful.Read more ›
This same product was much more expensive to renew my expired subscription from the same company as compared to purchacing a new full version....
*All types of viruses and spyware
*Online identity theft when you bank or shop
*Bad files and websites when you browse and share
*Theft of your personal information
*Social network threats when you socialize
*Loss of files due to a hard drive crash or other mishap
*Slow PC performance
When you browse the Internet, Norton will tell you which sites are safe and which are not. For example, if you Google something, let's say General Petraeus, since he is in the news as I write this, when the list of results come up you will see a little green box with an "ok" in it. If you mouse over this green box you will see a report about the website. Here you will see a summary. It might say something like, "Site is safe." Great! You can look down at a list of specific factors:
* computer threats
* identity threats
* annoyance factors
* ecommerce safety threats
It will also tell you the status of the sites transaction protection and privacy protection, and if relevant, whether the site is a legitimate business. And if this does not satisfy you, you can click on a box to get a full report.
This may seem like more trouble than it is worth to some people, but believe me, it is worth knowing in advance about the site.Read more ›
This review is really about the cost savings of using Amazon's digital download service. Lets face it, when you buy 360, you are buying a subscription for their service. Buy it on Amazon for LESS THAN HALF of what Norton wants for it retail or via "auto renewal" While auto renewal is very convenient, it is generally the MOST expensive way to go. And, once auto renewal is set up, it is nearly impossible to stop. Last time, the renewed it a week early and I invested a couple hours getting a refund. Just easier to never give Norton you credit card info.
I just un-installed Norton 360. Then ran the Norton 360 removal tool to assure a clean install. Then downloaded new copy from Amazon for a lot less money.
If your moral compass will allow, you can get a extra 30 days out of Norton by downloading a trial copy from Norton, and follow the above instructions when it expires.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked good but it has to many pop ups asking you to renew, changed to web rootPublished 7 days ago by RTCCATT
microsoft based products suck. Need to purchase anti-virus software yearly. Switched to apple and very happyPublished 23 days ago by Raj Prajapati