2,884 Reviews
 (1,890)

5.0 out of 5 stars 1/2 the price that Norton charges on their site!
I've been using Norton 360 since it came out and it's kept multiple computers in fighting condition without me having to do anything. I love the straightforward interface and how non intrusive it is. I forget it's even running until it blocks something nasty or warns me about a sketchy site. The 2GB of backup storage is a joke, and if you want more it'll cost you, but I...
Published 15 months ago by AJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware the renewal
I just spent the morning on the phone to cancel the Norton automatic renewal. They charge FULL PRICE for a product that can be bought at a fraction of the cost. You can even buy an older version and get updated to the most recent one. Why would I pay eighty dollars for something I can get for thirty? This is pretty shady, and no way to treat your customers...
Published 13 months ago by Performance Emulation

‹ Previous | 15 6 7289 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Norton Internet security is better than "360", May 29, 2014
I thout bumping up to"360"would be a good exp, boy' what a big mistake.This "360" has never worked rite from day one. This has also shown how poor Norton service is.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the last Symantec/Norton product I will ever buy, August 28, 2014
This is the last Symantec/Norton product I will ever buy. I've struggled with the idiosyncracies of Symantec's products for 8+ years. They are far and away the hardest and least intuitive PC products to install that I have ever encountered. Even so, Norton 360 2014 was the largest nightmare I have ever dealt with. I tried installing the first seat repeatedly and got no extension on my Norton 360 2013 license until it expired. Finally in desperation I ended up pissing away another $38 buying another seat of the same product (which was still cheaper than the extortionate $60 "bargain" which Norton offered me to buy it directly from them). Attempting to install it directly resulted in the same useless result --- it told me that my license was expired. FInally I tried the renew option directly from the tool where I found an option to insert a new license key. This ulimately worked although from the perspective of the Norton Account website I'm still expired and they continue to mailbomb me asking for more money. This is the most disgusting thing I have ever dealt with with PC software. I will never buy another Symantec product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Norton and I install this on my re-builds however, August 23, 2014
Love Norton and I install this on my re-builds however, you should be aware that once you install this on a system the clock starts ticking on the other two possible installs. So if you don't install this on all three systems at one time you will not have the benefit of a full year of protection. I believe this is farce and should be addressed. Have been working with Norton protection for about ten years now and its the best protection you can buy. Be aware that you have to maintain some control over the updates. I have found most computer users don't do their homework and believe that once you install it you can forget it. In the real world that's just not so !!
Besides this I install Malwarebytes pro version and Spybot for better control of my systems. There are people out there that love to disable your protection and infiltrate your devise so as to steal your info. Its not getting any better out there folks. Think about it, if they can hack into a mainframe server (database) what do you think they can do with your system...DO YOU HOMEWORK ???

1.0 out of 5 stars Norton just becomes less and less trustworthy, August 26, 2014
Ian S. Mccarthy (Myersville, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I had used Norton for several years but I would advise people to avoid them now. I bought Norton 360 from Amazon, I had the usual runaround registering it but Amazon helped, although it should have alerted me that Norton is becoming untrustworthy. Today I found that Norton 360 wouldn't open on my desktop. I uninstalled it and then tried to reinstall it. Norton's own website now refused to allow me to reregister the desktop and claimed that I had a "trial" version and had used up my three licences. Before one could always deregister one of the the computers and then re enable it. I then tried to "chat" with a so called Norton expert. The only thing that he wanted to do was to take remote control of my computer. I asked him why he couldn't authorise the renewal from his end and how it could possibly be necessary to take remote control when I had just removed all of Norton 360 at my end. After some very fishy discussion I activated Windows firewall and Defender and downloaded Malwarebytes. I shall also be alert for Norton's renewal scam.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made my system very unstable., May 22, 2014
My system was working perfectly before installing Norton 360, but since has been very unstable. Also, Amazon's return policy on software meant I was screwed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, May 21, 2014
Did not install correctly waste of money computer kept saying that my subscription was expired no mater what I did nuthing work norton help was useless

4.0 out of 5 stars Norton 360 2014, September 4, 2014
This review is from: Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses [Old Version] (CD-ROM)
Norton 360 seems to be one of the more reliable programs out there and is updated almost every day.
I have 6 PCs at home and usually buy the new box each year from Amazon instead of paying twice as much for the auto renew.
You still need other protection, but make sure the other security programs you use do not conflict with this or prepare to be unhappy.
I also use the Norton 360 for registry cleanup. So far it has not crashed my system the same way some other programs have, but this is a light cleanup.
I have many massive files (mostly high resolution photography). I do not use the Norton backup as it overloads my backup drives and has difficulty differintiating new from the old files with minor tweaks in some part of a file.
I manually back up, but have to put up with the program frequenly warning me I do not have a backup.

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought 1 user/3Licenses Norton 360 but it allowed me ..., July 11, 2014
I bought 1 user/3Licenses Norton 360 but it allowed me only ONE download. Amazon is unable to solve this issue. I am frustrated.

5.0 out of 5 stars NEVER renew Norton 360 online directly with Symantec - it's twice the cost of buying it from Amazon, August 25, 2014
NEVER renew Norton 360 online directly with Symantec...it's twice the price and then you do not even have a hard copy in case your hard drive crashes. Amazon always has a highly competitive price for Norton 360 and shipping is free if you can find another small item for around $5 to bring your total to $35. Norton 360 is an excellent product (just don't overpay by 100% by renewing online directly with Symantec) and has done a great job protecting our 3 computers under a single license. Order Norton 360 about 8 days ahead of the previous disk's expiration (about when Symantec starts prodding you to renew online) and Amazon's free shipping will get it to you in plenty of time.

We love Amazon...great prices, excellent product selection and terrific service.

3.0 out of 5 stars Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses, August 4, 2014
Works as advertised. However, it slows my PC and I get a lot of cooling of the CPU every so often because it is working in the background and every time I download something. So far, it is able to keep malwares at bay. However, it also screwed up my Corel Video Studio X5 by corrupting the registry of the program. I had to clear up a lot of my Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2005 and 2008 and re-install. And even after re-install, my X5 is still not working like it used to. It is a mess, and Norton denies any wrong doing. Consumer Report did not have a good write up of it. Maybe next year I change to something else.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7289 | Next ›

Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses [Old Version]
Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses [Old Version] by Symantec (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)
$89.99 $70.00