Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Norton 360 Multi-Device 2014 - 1 User / 5 Devices ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 59% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Norton 360 Multi-Device 2014 - 1 User / 5 Devices [Old Version]
|Price:||$61.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$38.00 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Protects you, your PC, Mac, Android smartphone, and Android tablet against: viruses and other threats; dangerous downloads; phishing and malicious websites; identity theft; loss or theft of your Android smartphone or tablet
- Stops online threats before they can reach your computer
- Stays ahead of, detects, and eliminates threats that haven't been invented yet by watching your PC for suspicious activity
- Does not support Kindle tablets
- Norton Internet Security includes Norton Identity Safe, which remembers and secures your usernames and passwords so you can easily access your favorite websites from PCs, Macs, and mobile devices. Plus, it warns you of dangerous websites so you can search, shop, and bank online without worry.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
You’re not limited to one device—so why not extend your antivirus and Internet protection? Norton 360 Multi-Device protects every device you own with a single solution that covers your computers, smartphones, and tablets with ease. Norton's most comprehensive patented technologies work as a team to outsmart online threats. Alert you to phishing sites and dubious social media content, scams, and links. Keep your passwords and personal information private. And, instantly pinpoint misplaced or stolen devices to help you get them back.
At a Glance
- Protect every device you own with comprehensive patented technologies that work as a team to outsmart online threats.
- Safely surf, shop, and bank with any device you use.
- Helps you locate and get back lost or stolen devices.
- Warns you about social media scams and suspicious posts.
- Neutralizes viruses, spam, and other online dangers.
- Protects your identity, personal information, home network, and Internet connection.
- Restores PC horsepower and automatically backs up your important files and treasured memories.
A Single Solution That Protects Multiple Devices With Ease
- Multi-Device Protection covers all your devices—Norton 360 for PCs, Norton Internet Security for Mac for Apple computers, and Norton Mobile Security for iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Single Activation Key lets you easily set up protection for all your devices from a single screen.
- Windows 8 Compatibility touch-friendly support works equally great in keyboard and mouse environments.
- Norton Management enables easy single-password access to all Norton cloud-based applications and Web properties—to update, renew, fix, or install Norton. Includes Norton Management, Norton Anti-Theft, Norton Family, and Identity Safe.
Actively Protects Your Devices From Online Threats
- Insight identifies which files and applications are safe and which are dangerous, using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton users.
- Norton Community Watch tracks virtually every file on the Internet for comprehensive global threat monitoring.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous, to proactively protect you from never-before-seen threats.
- Spam Blocking keeps unwanted, dangerous, and fraudulent emails out of your mailbox.
- Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures, and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can’t be lost or stolen.
- Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook wall and news feed for URLs containing security threats such as phishing sites, malicious downloads, and links to unsafe external sites.
- Download Insight and IP Address Insight prevent you from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Live 24x7 Threat Monitoring is backed by a network of Norton users who serve as your own personal Neighborhood Watch group.
Automatic Silent Updates Keep You One Step Ahead
or 2GB of online storage
- Always up-to-date product automatically downloads and installs important product and feature updates when you’re not using your computer.
- Safe Web is an early-warning system that tells you if a website is unsafe before you visit and it’s too late.
- Norton Pulse updates virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes without disrupting your work or play.
- Insight + Optimized File Copy identifies safe files and only scans unknown files.
Locate Missing Phones/Tablets, Plus Backup Files and Contacts
- Automatic Backup automatically backs up files to disc, USB device, or online when you’re not using your computer. Includes 25 GB of online storage.
- Scream Alarm alerts you to the location of a misplaced mobile device. (Norton Mobile Security)
- Remote Locate pinpoints your lost or stolen device on a map. (Norton Mobile Security)
- Contacts Backup and Restore protects the contact information on your mobile devices and lets you instantly recover it if it’s lost or accidentally deleted. (Norton Mobile Security)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP 2) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)1
Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1, 2, 3
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)1, 2, 3
Support for Antispam
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 or later
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later
- Windows Mail (spam filtering only)
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1, 2
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)2, 3
- Google Chrome2, 3
- High-speed Internet connection recommended
- Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
- For detailed System Requirements for this product, please visit Norton.com
1 Some protection features are not available with Windows 8-style browsing.
2 As made available by Symantec within your service period
3 Supports current and the most recent previous 32-bit releases.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8
Browser Support for Safe Web and Phishing Protection for Mac
- Safari 6.0 and earliers1, 2
- Mozilla Firefox1, 2
- Android 2.2 or later
- 15 MB of storage
- Works with Android phones and tablets that have the Google play app installed
Browser Support for Safe Web Protection
- Android Standard Browser
- iOS 5.0 or later
- 15 MB of storage
- Works with iPad and iPhone
Browser Support4 for iOS Remote Call Feature
- Safari 5 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 4 or later
- Google Chrome 11 or later5
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later
1 As made available by Symantec within your service period.
2 Supports current and the most recent previous release.
4 Requires Adobe Flash 10.1 or later.
5 Incognito mode not supported.
Top Customer Reviews
I have been using Norton 360 for a year on two laptops, a Dell Studio running Windows 7 and a Compaq running Windows XP. It has satisfied my first two requirements to my full satisfaction (Read the product description to see everything it can do.). I have not used the extra available features such as the Password Manager and cannot comment on them. I noticed Norton Premier 360 Multi-Device could also protect my Samsung Galaxy Note II phone, which had no extra security protection, and decided to upgrade to it. For mobile devices it has some nice added features like Call Blocking, although I have not tried them out.
When it came to my third requirement, quick and easy installation, the Norton product was considerably less successful. It took me three hours to install Norton 360 on my three devices. Three devices on three operating systems, and I had problems with all of them, different problems with each device. I consider myself an average to slightly above-average computer user and do not normally have this much trouble.
Although my software came with a CD, Symantec recommends installing the software from their website, and I concur, because it eliminates the need to update from whatever version was on your CD. Once you have activated your license key , it is stored in your account, so you only need to enter that ridiculously long product code once. Initially the Dell installation seemed to go well, but it, well, just never finished installing. I finally gave up and rebooted and started over again. The second time it seemed to install but then never showed the new installation.Read more ›
Setup: I was very pleased with how easy it was to upgrade the product on my laptop. I did not uninstall my 2013 product, but I just popped the included disk in and let it do its thing. It was not a fast process, but it worked without issue. All of my Internet Security settings stayed intact, and I really appreciated the simplicity.
Internet Security: I didn't notice any material changes from last year's version, and I would point you to my review of it for a detailed look at the features. In short, it is a solid product that does what you want it to.
PC Performance: All of the bundled products appear in a single dashboard; therefore, my experience in upgrading resulted in an expanded set of tools available. I found the "Run Startup Manager" task to be valuable. It showed me that I had 44 applications that opened when my laptop boots up. This is easy to lose control of as you install more and more software on your machine, and it slows down your boot up process the more things you have in there. I was able to remove a number of things that didn't need to run at startup, and my laptop boots in about half the time now. To be clear, I count the total startup time to be from when you hit the power button until all startup programs have initialized. That last part is key because most Windows machines are marginally to non-responsive until the startup sequence completes.Read more ›
The product packaging, Amazon product listing and even the Norton web site make it really challenging to discover what this package really does - the box makes it sound like the broad feature set is available for all platforms, yet it is not. There is no site that breaks down in a clear matrix what features are provided for which OS (and... which features are already part of the OS without Norton).
What you basically get is a 5-license pack with 25 GB of Norton backup space (for Windows only as far as I can tell) - which lets you install any of the following software on a total of 5 devices:
1. Norton 360 2014 for Windows
2. Norton Internet Security 2014 for Mac
3. Norton Mobile Security (web based service) for IOS
4. Norton Mobile Security for Android
I've used Norton 360 for Windows for years and have highly recommended it in other reviews, particularly in the multi-license packs.
Norton Internet Security for Mac [Download] does not have the same feature set as Norton 360 for Windows... and is arguably not even needed by Mac users. I recommend that you click the product link to read customer reviews of the Mac product. (The Norton site does say that this will work on 10.9/Mavericks now even though the product page says it will not.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Picking up the old versions was fine, as they automatically got upgraded to the latest version.Published 18 days ago by Not2Clueless
Just as good as before even though they say that this is an old copy. Norton updates whatever copy to the current specs no matter what.Published 21 days ago by Wesley Johns
I had a problem installing it on an older computer, and a Norton representative worked on it and got it installed for me. Great service.Published 2 months ago by Lynden E Rosier
Would highly recommend the seller and the product. I only use Norton 360 because I have tried at least 5 different anti-virus programs by different makers and they were not worth... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Got this at a great price for Norton by waiting for black friday. Norton always seems to be using a lot of cpu - almost like running photoshop or something. Read morePublished 3 months ago by trisha