4.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, it has saved my bacon more than once
I have used Norton since 2008 and had researched it before then and felt comfortable with it. I read reviews about slowing their computer down, but I didn't notice any of that. I was in school working on my Network Administrator degree and had a security class, there were three top products that we researched and this was one of them, glad I already had it.

The...
Published 21 months ago by H. Knutson

3.0 out of 5 stars Windows ie problems
Published 22 months ago by kayembees

3.0 out of 5 stars Windows ie problems, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Norton 360 Premier 2013 - 1 User / 3 PC [Download] (Software Download)
By any means this is a good upgrade to last years product. But they have failed in their research of making sure it is compatible with current products. The main problem is with Internet explorer 9. After installing and then trying to use ie9, It does not work. Firefox is ok but ie9 failed miserably. Please google or bing this with your current versions before buying to find if there are fixes or patches available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, it has saved my bacon more than once, November 9, 2012
H. Knutson (Mt. Hood Oregon) - See all my reviews

The automatic backup is great, because why yes, I am lazy and don't do it like I should even though I keep putting, 'backup hard drive' on my weekend list EVERY weekend and never do. I had accidentally deleted some important files for school and easily retrieved them at the Norton website, hence my bacon was saved.

Everyone has such strong opinions about internet security programs like what kind of car do you drive, however, it is what you like and what will protect you. I LOVE the auto password part of this too,filling in where I want it too. There are many settings to make it your own.

I have the same laptop I had when I started school in 2008, and have just renewed every year and never had an issue with it keeping all my previous info. I would only renew at Amazon because the Norton website is going to charge alot more for the exact same product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Install Problems, January 22, 2013
After using an entire Sunday trying to install this software, I finally gave up and bought it at the local Office Max. I downloaded it several times and spent hours on the internet getting help to trouble shoot the problem. Everytime I downloaded and installed my Norton still said "only 1 day of protection remaining". I had uninstalled my previous Norton, which only had one day left but, somehow, the new install picked up that info. Never again purchasing a download from anywhere other than the manufacturers site!

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton 360 Premier 2013, November 26, 2012
Don't quite know what the differance is from the 360 version (which I had installed last time) and the 360 Premier. But it does work I had downloaded and installed, after a week I had an intrusion and Norton saved the day. I am not that savy but Norton is, would recommend to family and friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Current users beware of the auto renewal feature Norton sneeks in., February 1, 2013
I've been using this product for years and each year, Norton will charge your credit card a whooping fee for renewal, without your consent. Going online/calling them each year will not work as they will still find a way of charging your account a HUGE renewal fee. They did it to me again this year and charged my checking account over $96 dollars!!! When I found this out, I called them, waited on HOLD for 30 minutes, and canceled the renewal. Then, I got on Amazon and got the same thing for only 1/3 the cost. While this is a good product; Norton's business practice is borderline criminal. So, when you create your account, which you have to do to activate this product, MAKE sure you turn off AUTORENEWAL! They will STICK it to you 351 days from the day you purchased this product here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Backup is useless, July 20, 2013
Let me start by saying that I don't review my every purchase, but Norton has really ticked me off with this purchase. I have used prior Norton products before and decided to go with the extra online storage this time for my new computer instead of using some other backup service or device. HUGE MISTAKE. The backup wouldn't work no matter what I did. After two days on the phone with Norton it finally worked. However, after 3.5 hours of backing up, it is only to 8% on an 18 gig backup. (I have extremely fast upload speed on my internet) IT is also draining my battery several times the rate it should be. Please don't waste your money on premier like I did. The rest of the product is great.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!!!! DANGER!!! Norton would not recognize download!!!, April 3, 2013
Purchased this yesterday to continue my expiring subscription. After downloading and running, my subscription still had only a day left.The program never asked for the Product Key. Called Norton for assistance and after a fruitless 45 minutes was told they could try to fix it only if I paid them a service fee and they would not guarantee the results. Tried many different approaches to correcting the installation problem with no results. The program would just not allow me to enter the Product Key. I've been using computers since the early 1980's and secured my computers with Norton since 1996. Never had any problems before. At 11:33PM I purchased the same download directly from Norton (cost another $79.99) and it downloaded and installed without a hitch. Not sure what if any remedies I have with Amazon Digital Services, Inc. with regards to the $47.99 I paid since they have a no return policy.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Refund, December 26, 2012
This product will not download onto my PC Windows 8 like the previous version did as well as my other digital downloads. There are no direct line to getting help in downloading other than the little box at the bottom of the screen which does nothing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of this product!, July 10, 2013
I have used Norton protection software for years without a problem...until I installed this version. This version made my computer practically inoperable. I finally hate to take the computer to an expert to get the problems resolved. This expert had to download another software program from Norton in order to uninstall this Norton product...which he advised me was highly unusual and indicated just how flawed the Norton 360 product was and the negative impact it has on the computer it is supposedly "protecting". I will never buy another Norton product, not only because of their inferior products but also their poor customer service. I also attempted to get at least a partial refund from Amazon for this poor quality item but they ignored the request.

1.0 out of 5 stars CANT INSTALL THE PRODUCT !!!, August 3, 2013
CANT USE THE PRODUCT !!!
Deleted my previous 360 ,AND WOULD NOT INSTALL !!!

Platform: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / XP