5.0 out of 5 stars How to find Product Key
I just purchased the download version of this Norton product and everything went well. Yes, this is a 15-day free trial download, but you are purchasing an activation code (Product Key) as well, and you'll need to enter that Product Key to activate the year-long subscription.

Published on November 25, 2012 by Robert D. Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, endless issues
Published 19 months ago by AD

5.0 out of 5 stars How to find Product Key, November 25, 2012

To find the Product Key on Amazon, click on "Your Account", scroll down to "Digital Content", then click on "Your Games and Software Library." Locate your Norton purchase - that's where you'll find your Product Key.

You can also open the folder you downloaded and click on the "1 User - 1 PC Keys" file.

5.0 out of 5 stars You MUST enter the Product key, November 27, 2012
Yes, it is confusing. Yes, after downloading, message says "15 days remaining". And you say, "What the heck??" However, after entering the product key, you will activate Norton for 366 days!

After downloading and installing Norton program:
1) Copy your product key number received from Amazon email confirming your purchase.
2) Open your Norton account (the icon at the far lower right of your desktop screen).
3) At the bottom of the opening page, it says "Subscription Status". In yellow, it says "Renew" Click Renew.
4) The next page says "Renew my subscription", "I have a code key to enter". Paste your code key here. You will receive a message that says "you have successfully activated, blah , blah, blah. You have 366 days Remaining. Ahhh. Music to my ears!!

4.0 out of 5 stars No Year-Titled Editions Anymore, October 23, 2012
MarkBC (Bend, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2013 - 1 User with Free Updates to 2014 (Software)
FYI: According to PC Magazine's review of this product, Norton/Symantec no longer puts a Year edition (e.g., "2012") on their product, so you won't see a version CALLED "2013"...but this IS the newest version, nevertheless.
Something to think about before you post a complaining review of, "IT'S NOT 2013!".

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton 2013 Comes In Box That Says 2012!, January 8, 2013
Truth Seeker (La Canada, CA USA) - See all my reviews
First of all I was initially disappointed when I received this product. I thought they sent me an outdated version. It didn't have 2013 printed anywhere on the box. It said "PC Magazine Editor's Choice Sept 7 2011 Norton Antivirus 2012" in the upper right hand corner. However, at the bottom of the box, there was a yellow sticker that said "NAV 2013". Customer Service just sent me a return label - but I decided to keep the product and give it a try.

VERY IMPORTANT: If you already have an active Nortion Antivirus account on your computer you may not even need to take the disc out of the paper sleeve. You may not even need to download anything. All you need is the Product Key that comes with the disc inside the box. I had 20 days left on my annual subscription. I read horror stories of people having to uninstall their previous Norton vesion before this one would install, etc. So I just clicked on the SUBSCIPTION STATUS on my Norton Console (where it says how many days you have left) and it gives you the option of entering the 25 Digit Product Key.

All I did was enter the 25 digit key, followed the prompts and within seconds my account read: 366 days remaining. I never took the disc out of the sleeve. All Norton needed was proof that I had bought a valid Product Key and added a year to my account. Buying from Amazon is much cheaper than auto-renewing through Norton. Instead of wasting $50 for a year of protection, it only cost $15.

I hope this information helps anyone who came to this page looking for answers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, October 18, 2012
Just bought it and it works like a charm. I didn't have any issues what so ever. It downloaded i put the product key and I'm protected for 366 days now. So yeah I'm Happy with the product =)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, endless issues, May 15, 2013
Looks like a great product and great deal, but pop in the CD and things don't go as they should. First off, this isn't 2013 Norton Antivirus software, the data on it is from 8/2012. It won't load onto the computer, it says it is, takes a super long time to download from the internet over 50 megs, and then an error message appears and states you need to reinstall the softaware again. I did this 3 times, 4th time is a no go. I'm done. I don't suggest buying this product. It will be more issues than you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars PC Protection!!, December 4, 2012
My wife own's a VIAO laptop and I decided to buy this for the price. She hasn't had one single problem since we downloaded it to her laptop. Damn good product! Fast delivery! Excellent seller!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Program, December 3, 2012
Update for my computer. I have been using program for some time.
It does a great job. I use every year.

5.0 out of 5 stars great download, December 1, 2012
easy to download ...even removed my existing antivirus..great deal for a year of protection..highly reccomend this download to others..and I am not a computer whiz

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Easy, and wayyy Cheaper! Way to go Norton!, November 19, 2012
Nancy (California, USA) - See all my reviews
Based on other reviews, I had alot of doubts if whether or not I would get the downloadable software version of Norton. First of all, It was alot of cheaper than in Stores! (Which would be around like $40!) and i got it for $15! I had some doubts about it, just because everyone kept saying that it didn't download, or it wasn't the right version and all. But at last I gave in, and bought it anyways. Well it turned out to be simple! Downloaded it, installed it, and boom, and worked right away!! No problems at all. So for sure next time when my software expires, im doing this again.! Just make sure when you install it, you update the pin code that way you'll get it. But ovarall it was awesome!:)

Norton Antivirus 2013 - 1 User with Free Updates to 2014