Published 10 months ago by Deming

1.0 out of 5 stars Misses "pup" tube dimmer
Published 12 months ago by WaryWayfarer

5.0 out of 5 stars Working Great and thanks for all of the reviewer warnings about installing difficulties, February 6, 2014
I have had Norton antivirus for the past couple of years and it always seems to work great. This new version does not seem to be an exception. I saw all of the reviews saying that they were having installation problems, so I took some preventative measures. First I bought and downloaded the installer. Then before actually installing, I turned off my internet (disabled the wifi), and uninstalled Norton Antivirus 2013 through windows control panel. Once uninstalled and restarted, I opened the folder that was downloaded after purchasing from Amazon. The top file is the installer and the second is the product key. I double clicked the installer, installed and the Antivirus is working great. The product key worked and everything is running smoothly.
The only reason I am writing this lengthy "How to install review" is because there are so many reviews saying that they had a bunch of trouble installing. One said that Norton made it difficult to install the cheaper Amazon download; maybe to push people to buy/ renew the more expensive product from Norton on their official site. So that is why I uninstalled before installing the new product. Hope this helps and God bless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misses "pup" tube dimmer, December 22, 2013
Purchased, and loaded from amazon download center. loaded easily. Scans detected no issues with my PC. Loaded malware bytes product, it detected 16 issues. I knew I had become infected with tube dimmer, but this product would not detect it. I guess you can call yourself great(reviews), IF you pick what the "definition" of a virus is.... I requested a refund from Amazon... We will see how that goes. Price for download was reasonable. Try ti buy from the Norton web site - Much more $.. Renewal for many Norton products become nagware near the end of the subscription, and Norton wants you to upgrade at full price. So much for buyer loyalty discounts. Not happy with Norton anymore.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, February 3, 2014
It never downloaded, even with help from tech-support. Tried several times with no success. Was told I couldn't get a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this, online is the ONLY way to go..., December 14, 2013
MUCH cheaper than renewing it through the Norton web site....Same product, much lower price this way. And it works very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not hesitate- awesome program!, November 28, 2013
I was having some issues with my computer shutting down, unable to access the internet at times and getting many errors. I decided to download the new Norton anti-virus program, deleted all of the other "free" anti- virus programs already on my computer and have had NO problems since. It was amazing! So easy to download immediately from Amazon without leaving my home.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product for a good price, March 30, 2014
It is a good antivirus product and it was a good low price here on amazon. A bit confusing at first because I did not realize that it starts with a few weeks of a trial. All one has to do is use the activation code to replace the trial with the full year subscription. Norton helped stop many viruses from getting onto my computer the last few months so it works well, the only problem I've had with it is that it doesn't always catch annoying addware.

1.0 out of 5 stars won't install, January 21, 2014
the program won't install says I have a previous version but I don't
I checked the uninstall list and not there

4.0 out of 5 stars Norton antivirus, you can't beat the price, March 4, 2014
I ordered the Norton Anti Virus software download from Amazon because I just couldn't see paying $49.00 for it else where. You just can't beat the price and convenience of just downloading the software.

The only thing I didn't like about it was that I thought I had down loaded it properly, until after my trial version expired and got to doing some checking on my computer only to find, it wasn't downloaded. So I went back to Amazon, and re-downloaded the program. Fortunately for me it also showed on Amazon that it was never downloaded either or else I would have had to repay for it. It's only good for one user/1 license.

2.0 out of 5 stars Screwed- up my pc!, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License [Old Version] (CD-ROM)
I had purchased this program before and it was okay, but then I switched to the Norton 360 last year and this year went back to Norton Antivirus and it removed some of my programs and it seems impossible to get my pc back to the way it was. I keep getting pop-ups from Norton saying that I have to install certain programs that I have installed already. It's driving me nuts! Now I'm thinking of getting another program to straighten this one out! UGHHH!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to install, February 5, 2014
Bought to replace norton av 2013. Could not install 2014...and continue to get warnings and emails that it's expired. Customer service from Norton was nonexistent. Enough. Uninstalled everything and got another program, not Norton. Total waste of money.

Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License [Old Version]
Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License [Old Version] by Symantec (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)
Used & New from: $39.99