5.0 out of 5 stars Good value.
The product does what it is supposed to do. It was easy to install and ,so far, it works well.
Published 3 months ago by clarence thompson

2.0 out of 5 stars Screwed- up my pc!
Published 8 months ago by Arleen Montalvo

2.0 out of 5 stars Screwed- up my pc!, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (CD-ROM)
I had purchased this program before and it was okay, but then I switched to the Norton 360 last year and this year went back to Norton Antivirus and it removed some of my programs and it seems impossible to get my pc back to the way it was. I keep getting pop-ups from Norton saying that I have to install certain programs that I have installed already. It's driving me nuts! Now I'm thinking of getting another program to straighten this one out! UGHHH!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not liked it at all, September 14, 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (CD-ROM)
I am still getting advertisement pop-ups always. Not liked it at all. If I pay for the service why Norton is not able to handle it. I won't go for any other higher level protection from Norton. There should be some commitment, I think they are trying to push for other Norton Products, not happy at all. It happens a lot in Google Chrome and sometimes in IE as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have used Norton many years and have not had any virus issues, July 14, 2014
RG0647 (Woodbridge, Va United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (CD-ROM)
Not the highest rated virus protection software but it is easy to install and maintain. I have used Norton many years and have not had any virus issues on any of the computers I have. The product is much less expensive through Amazon than buying directly from Norton. You need to pay attention when you purchase it. You can buy a license and download the product or you can get it on a CD and install it. Either case you will have a license code to register the software. With a CD you always have a backup if you need to reinstall. If you get a multi license version I would get the CD so you don't have to do multiple downloads. If you already have Norton installed just buy the license and reregister, it will extend your subscription without having to reinstall.

2.0 out of 5 stars Norton Antivirus 2014, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (CD-ROM)
I rate this antivirus a 5, because I have used it for years and it has always done a great job for me. If you have problems with your PC, please get a copy for Amazon, it will do the trick for you..

Thanks, Monty Barnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., June 22, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars I have had better, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (CD-ROM)
This one doesn't let me know when I need to scan my computer for issues. I have to remember myself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seller = okay; product = had problems, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (CD-ROM)
We were satisfied with the seller as the Norton Antivirus came quickly. We had problems getting the product on our computer and had to contact Norton directly to help us. Norton also had problems getting it to work. They finally put the antivirus on through their version instead of the one we had purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars VIRUS PROTECTION PROGRAM RECEIVED., May 24, 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (CD-ROM)
Glad to have this now installed in my computer, I feel NORTON is the best Virus Protection out there, I always buy them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (CD-ROM)
Great way to purchase it. Cheaper and easy to load and update the previous year. Just enter the product ID and ready to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton Antivirus, May 14, 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (CD-ROM)
I have used Norton anti virus for 15 -16 years and have NEVER had any viruses infect my computer. I have had several attempts to infect my computer with viruses from different websites over the years and each time Norton has stopped them BEFORE they could infect my computer. Highly recommended.

Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License
Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License by Symantec (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)
$49.99 $39.00