5.0 out of 5 stars Easy guide
The guide is so easy to follow and to read. Its one of the best books to guide people to write that I've ever seen.
Published on February 20, 2009 by Barbara M. Oliveira

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre book
This book is pretty well written and really help you understand the materials better. This book is pretty well organized and very easy to follow
Published 17 months ago by zentriton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy guide, February 20, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Item as Described, Fast Shipping, January 31, 2013
This review is from: The Norton Field Guide to Writing with Readings, 2nd Edition (Paperback)
Even though I didn't actually use this (bought wrong edition), I can say this book is helpful as I bought a similar edition (The Norton Field Guide to Writing with Readings and Handbook (Second Edition)). It has very detailed information on grammar, source citation for MLA and APA, etc. I would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, June 17, 2014
learned so much. I am so happy. I will to keep it. I'm glad it came in on time. Keep up the good work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 18, 2014
The book serves its purpose in learning and aiding how to write more effectively. I needed it for class and it helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, January 12, 2014
The quality of the used book was good. I needed this book for a class and it was good on shipping and the cover and pages were great.

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked this textbook!, December 31, 2013
I gave this 5 stars because out of all the college comp books I've had, by far this is the best! I love it, love it, love it. I still have it, who knows, maybe i'll use it again a few years down the road :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Ordered, October 7, 2013
The book was sent to my daughter in college else where.
I am sure it must have arrived and in good condition.
Thank you for your services. Dawn K

5.0 out of 5 stars English subject, September 17, 2013
This English book it's essential to have it in order to improve your English. The book provides a lot of examples and chapters to keep you writing good English.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, July 29, 2013
This book was sent and came in excellent condition. Thank you very much I enjoyed the stories that were in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, May 24, 2013
Robert Davis (FLORENCE, SOUTH CAROLINA United States) - See all my reviews
Outstanding product that I would recommend as a gift for any person. This product is well made and made as described. Would buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Norton Field Guide to Writing with Readings, 2nd Edition
The Norton Field Guide to Writing with Readings, 2nd Edition by Richard H. Bullock (Paperback - December 14, 2009)
Used & New from: $0.01