5.0 out of 5 stars Havent had any problems with nortons
Ive used norton a long time. keep it up to date don't let your subscription run out (don't renew thru Norton order a new copy thru amazon and just enter your product key) they'll always upgrade you to newest version when it comes out, you cant go wrong just don't pay too much
Published 13 months ago by Beach Bum

3.0 out of 5 stars Norton Internet security 2013
Great product. Issues installing, but finally got past it. Norton took away on site password keeper and replaced with cloud based vault. It did not tell you and you lose all passwords you already have saved.
Published 13 months ago by Charlie B

5.0 out of 5 stars Havent had any problems with nortons, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Norton Internet Security 2013 Small Office Pack - 5 Users [Old Version] (Software)

5.0 out of 5 stars A tried and true Norton customer, February 19, 2013
I used Norton many moon ago and switched because it was a resource hog. I went through several years of using other internet security programs and when Norton finally woke up and redid the their entire operating program, I switched. But not before reading reviews on PC World and PC Magazine and other independent testing labs. Norton is one of the leaders.

HOWEVER, I buy new each year as it is much cheaper than getting on direct subscription with Norton. Could be they do it on purpose so it inflates their sales numbers?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price/great deal, August 22, 2013
I have used Norton Internet Security for years. As an IT guy I have found
that Norton gives me the most for my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say? It's Norton..., July 21, 2013
In my opinion, there IS no better protection for a Windows PC against virus, "malware", and firewall intrusion. Non-invasive, does not consume significant system system resources, and does not "babysit" you as a user (unlike Norton 360...). My 'credentials' in this matter? Over 30 years in building, servicing, and repairing computers and networks and protecting against "nefarious invasion". Granted, there was a time when those first two criteria (non-invasive and consumption of system resources) could not be mentioned in the same sentence with the name "Norton Internet Security", but in the last five years, this has not been the case and no doubt won't again (you listening Symantec..?). In this case, I have to agree with PC Magazine... they give the product "top ratings" for a good reason. It works - and it works damned well.....and you cannot buy it anywhere for less than here at Amazon. Why anyone would "renew" a subscription directly from Norton escapes me when you can simply buy an entirely new license for less than 50% of a renewal fee.... for exactly the same software. Hands down "the best".

4.0 out of 5 stars good protection, March 9, 2013
Slows the computer a bit but seems to give great protection. Being able to buy coverage for 5 computers is a plus.

4.0 out of 5 stars my Norton experience, February 1, 2013
I had norton awhile now, seems to of protected me well. it stays in the back ground running quiet,never gets in my way with popups etc. like older versions several years ago did. does not seem to slow my computer down. i got this pakage deal cause have 5 computers in the household,so, with my other pakage it only covered 3 computers, thus this pakage 5 for less money at that. would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton Internet Security, June 8, 2013
I am just totally satisfied. I have no issues with any virus attacks and I pray that I don't either. Norton's reputation is on point!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Norton Internet security 2013, May 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars NIS 2013, May 9, 2013
NIS is the industry premier internet and anti-virus product and this version is just as great, although NIS does not detect the FBI virus bug, but then I cannot find ANY anti-virus tool that does (04/01/13).

3.0 out of 5 stars 2012 version worked better for me., March 28, 2013
After updating 5 of my computers with the new 2013 Norton Internet Security I had issues with 2 of the computers. However, I did find that I could downgrade the two that did not work by doing a removal and then re-install of the 2012 version. After that I was able to use my 2013 license on the 2012 version and I now have two more working systems. I am not sure what it is about Norton Internet Security 2013 but it seems to have issues with several of my programs even after setting the Network firewall settings to allow it's operation. Might have to try something different next year.

Norton Internet Security 2013 Small Office Pack - 5 Users [Old Version]