5.0 out of 5 stars Everything worked out great!
I got the book in plenty of time and it was in perfect condition -- no marks, folds, or writing, anything. Thanks! I would definitely recommend this seller.
Published on February 6, 2012 by Emily

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
I wouldn't have bought this book if I didn't need it for an English 1102 class, and this was the cheapest I could find it anywhere.
It's not worth the money, but it is helpful and well written.
It's not as heavy as I was expecting it's 2300 page mass to be, which is nice.
Overall, if you have to buy it, buy it used no matter what the condition is, and don't...
Published on March 15, 2012 by F. Gwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything worked out great!, February 6, 2012
This review is from: The Norton Introduction to Literature (Tenth Edition) (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very diverse, July 19, 2010
Jennifer Roderick (POCATELLO, IDAHO, US) - See all my reviews
This textbook was a requirement for my English 110 class, it has been very beneficial and easy to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 27, 2014
I love the fact, even when I ordered the wrong book, that the book arrived just when I needed it. I love Amazon for making almost everything I need, accessible.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as an English textbook could be, May 22, 2014
The textbook that I received was in very good condition despite having been a used book; it was essentially as good as new, and a lot less expensive than buying the $75 new one. As far as the content of the book, I really enjoy some of the literature selections that they have. Pretty interesting as far as English textbooks go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Came in Excellent Condition!, March 24, 2014
I was hesitant at first buying used books online, but I tried it anyways and I was pleasantly surprised because I got a great deal. I bought this book for $12 and it came in almost new condition. The hard cover was the only blemished part of the whole book. I will definitely buy more text books from here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, March 7, 2014
The condition of the book was fantastic! The book seller was true to their words. Barely used, with no annotations, notes, brand new to be honest. Couldn't pass up the price of 4 dollars. Though there is a a 11th edition, my professor said 10th is acceptable. And I saved big buying this book from tiki books, the book seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, September 17, 2013
I used this book for my literature class (obviously) and enjoyed the book and the class. There are many types of stories in there and vary in genre, and a lot of critical essays about some of the stories that can help with getting an idea of how to write your own critical analysis of any story. There is also A LOT of information about the MLA writing format that I have found to be more useful than any of those "MLA guides." The only thing I didn't like was the paper quality: it is very thin and feels really fragile. Despite that, I really enjoyed this textbook and plan to keep it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Textbook, June 9, 2013
A lot of good readings in it, famous works by Faulkner, Poe, and Shakespeare. Even though its a textbook it was a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Last Class, May 20, 2013
This was the last one I needed to complete my final course for my Bachelor's degree completion. It was in perfect condition, no writing or markings on the pages and it arrived much sooner then I expected! Thanks and I would recommend and use this vendor again!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 1, 2014
Good condition & price.

The Norton Introduction to Literature (Tenth Edition)
The Norton Introduction to Literature (Tenth Edition) by Alison Booth (Hardcover - February 1, 2010)
Used & New from: $8.57