- Wheel mounts on hand-held drills for power tool applications, such as removing light edge burrs, parting lines, and flashing
- Semi-flexible open web design resists loading, and conforms to edges, contours, and uneven surfaces without gouging
- Coarse abrasive is uniformly distributed and bonded throughout the wheel for consistent performance
- Aggressive free-cutting action helps avoid workpiece smearing
- Mounts using the attached arbor
Norton Rapid Strip Non-Woven Drill Mount Wheel, 4" Diameter x 1" Width, Grit Coarse (Pack of 1)
|Price:||$12.81 ($12.81 / Disc) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||4 inches|
|Overall Width||1 inches|
The Norton Rapid Strip non-woven wheel brush attaches to hand... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
The Norton Rapid Strip non-woven wheel brush attaches to hand-held drills for power tool applications, such as removing light edge burrs, parting lines, and flashing. The semi-flexible open web design is designed to resist loading, and allows the wheel to conform to edges, contours, and uneven surfaces without gouging. The coarse abrasive is uniformly distributed and bonded throughout the wheel to provide consistent performance. The aggressive free-cutting action helps avoid smearing on the workpiece. The wheel mounts using the attached arbor.
Rotary action abrasive wheels and wire brushes attach provide aggressive free-cutting action for stripping, cleaning, and light burr removal on wood, plastic, masonry, fiberglass, and metal. The standard fastening type is an arbor hole in the center of the brush or wheel.
Norton Abrasives manufactures sanding, grinding, and polishing abrasives. The company, founded in 1885, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9000 and 14001 for quality and environmental management.