Nostalgia Electrics BSET100CR 3 in 1 Breakfast Station
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Mini toaster oven with oven tray
- Removable, nonstick griddle plate
- 4 cup coffee pot with reusable filter basket
- Cooking selector
- Flip down glass door
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This would make a GREAT house warming gift and a great gift for college students! Buy it if you are on the fens!
after using it for a few months, the coffee machine portion of the station stopped working. i really enjoyed using it to brew herbal tea, etc. i think i might have left the on button too long and the next time it just doesn't brew anymore. this is a major bummer, as the separated control for coffee machine is really nice to have, convenient and works well without having to have a different appliance for it. now it is truly a machine for kids to bake/cook simple snacks only.
1. the only machine of its kind that has double layers in the oven.
2. red and very pleasing to the eye.
3. coffee machine has a separate button to operate. the temperature of the coffee is great, works pretty well. i love the little coffee pot.
1. the top plate heats slower than the oven, so the egg cooks slower than the toast. if you take the toast out after the egg is done, the toasts would be burnt.
2. all the interior parts in the coffee machine is plastic and i am a bit worried about it leeching chemical to the drink.
3. inside the oven, the heat is not even. parts of the bread would be burnt and other parts still white. it does not come out perfectly toasted as the picture.
4. i wish the skillet is bigger, and the heating element inside is more even.
overall, i love the red color and am planning to keep it for kids to bake treats in silicone cups for themselves. the skillet is also convenient for kids to make simple things, but hard for them to keep it neat due to the shallowness of the plate.
Honestly, there isn't much else to review about it other than if you buy this for anything other than the looks you will be disappointed. It is not a good product, meaning its not a good toaster, warmer or coffee maker. It is cheap. Also be aware that the picture provided actually has the coffee maker stretched out, it is more square than rectangular in shape. Notice how the knobs, which should be round are move ovular. If you are in the market for a cheaply made novelty coffee maker such as this...Target sells a retro coffee maker from the Bella Dotts Collection. It is more than half the price of this "piece of junk".
Now if you bought one of these and actually liked it, all the more power to you. Enjoyment is often subjective and if you can get enjoyment from it then its hard to say it wasn't worth the money. I can only recommend from my own personal standpoint that this product be avoided.
Griddle on top of the toaster works well for cooking an egg and heats quite quickly.
The toaster oven itself did a poor (read slow) job of making toast. Browning is uneven and the time to toast is too long (5+ minutes).
Coffee maker is very slow as well..
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this as a present I was so excited as I have an extremely small kitchen. I tried to cook links on the top griddle doesn't cook evenly at all, then tried to do french toast... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
looked great but coffee maker worked once and then never again. it was frankly a waist of money.Published 20 months ago by cassie reed
Brother in law seems to like it- he uses it when he goes camping in his van, since he has power there. Small, but works for one person.Published on April 30, 2014 by J Harmon
This has become a mainstay in my kitchen. We cook breakfast every day with this thing.
Yes, everything is smaller than each part separately, but to save space in a small... Read more
This is one of my favorite appliances! It saves me a few steps and a few pans in the morning!Published on November 14, 2013 by KillerBees
Love the color looks very nice in my kitchen, but the coffee pot is a little small, only makes two cups of coffeePublished on October 2, 2013 by Gudrun F.
It has been very practical when my friends come to visit, It is as beautiful as It looks in the picture... So handyPublished on July 28, 2013 by Smon
I got this as a present for my father who has been having the same exact breakfast for my entire life, all of which can be made with this kit. Read morePublished on July 17, 2013 by Clodagh