Family Guy 12 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Love Blactually When Brian meets Carolyn, the girl of his dreams, he decides to follow Stewie's advice to take things slow. This drives Carolyn crazy, and she soon moves on to another man.
2. I Dream Of Jesus When Peter re-discovers his love for the painfully annoying yet seductively catchy tune "The Bird's the Word", Brian and Stewie decide to take matters into their own hands to ensure that the song will never be heard again!
3. Road To Germany When Mort accidentally steps into a time machine, Brian and Stewie follow him in order to bring him back. But when they discover they're in Poland on the day of the Nazi invasion, things go from bad to worse and the trio has to find a way back to Quahog safely.
4. Baby Not On Board Peter wins a year of unlimited gas, and Brian suggests that the family use the funds to take a road trip to the Grand Canyon. So the Griffins pack up the car and hit the road, but leave some very precious cargo at home. When the family finally realizes that they have left behind one of their own, it's a mad, explosive, hilarious dash back to Quahog.
5. The Man With Two Brians After watching Johnny Knoxville on "Jackass," Peter and the guys film their own shenanigans. When Brian gets hurt, the family worries that he's getting too old, so Peter brings home a new dog. Everything is great until the "new Brian" crosses the line and humps Stewie's favorite toy.
6. Tales Of A 3rd Grade Nothing Peter's boss Angela sends him back to the third grade so that he can qualify for a work promotion. Meanwhile, Brian, Frank Sinatra Jr. and Stewie open the coolest club in Quahog.
7. Ocean's 3 1/2 After being pregnant for seven years, Bonnie finally gives birth to a beautiful baby girl named Susie! Stewie quickly falls for the little tyke and vows to do anything to win her heart and get in her diaper. Meanwhile, Joe borrows $20,000 from a bookie to pay for Bonnie's medical bills, but then plans to steal the money from Mr. Pewterschmidt to pay his debt.
8. Family Gay To help pay off his incredible debt, Peter participates in medical experiments to make some extra cash. First, he is injected with the "Seth Rogen" gene (guest voice Rogen) that "gives you the appearance of being funny even though you haven't actually done anything funny."
9. The Juice Is Loose Peter cashes in a raffle ticket from 1989 and wins a golf outing with O.J. Simpson. When Peter befriends the infamous former running back and brings him home to meet the family, the residents of Quahog aren't so welcoming to the new houseguest and tell him to take a hike.
10. Fox-y Lady Lois lands a job as a news reporter where her first assignment is to shoot an investigative expose on a liberal filmmaker, but when her story implicates a conservative radio host she gets canned.
11. Not All Dogs Go To Heaven Stewie's a die-hard "Trekkie."
12. 420 Brian's plan goes up in smoke.
13. Stew-Roids Stewie's juicing it up.
14. We Love You Conrad Brian may have met his dream girl.
15. Three Kings Stephen King is remixed.
16. Peter's Progress The tale of a noble gentleman and his fair lady.
|Director||Greg Colton, Peter Shin|
|Supporting actors||Seth Green, Mila Kunis, Mike Henry, Lori Alan, Alexandra Breckenridge, John G. Brennan, Max Burkholder, LeVar Burton, Steve Callaghan, Chris Cox, Denise Crosby, Michael Dorn, Jonathan Frakes, David A. Goodman, Mark Hentemann, Rob Lowe, Gates McFadden, Marina Sirtis|
|Executive Producer||Steve Callaghan|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
FAMILY GUY is TOTALLY RECOMMENDED to everyone with an open mind....They got a lot of controversial dialogues and scenes, but after all is the BEST, yes, the BEST cartoon show EVER!!!!(sorry, Simpsons!)BRAVO!!!!
Family guy is a great TV show. Of course they volumes vs seasons sucks, but I bought volume one and two so am stuck on volumes.Published 5 months ago by Jeff Babl
One of the better seasons of family guy. I preferred the earlier ones, but this one is definitely worth owning.Published 6 months ago by Adam Stoneman
the package came and the opening of the dvd was chipped and plastic pieces where loose in what was suppose to be new even tho it was wrapped the opening to the box was broken .Published 7 months ago by Priscilla Ceja
love ithis show must buy if u already havent cop yurself a copy laugh til the break of dawn peterPublished 7 months ago by beats by dre
Excellent buy...this was for my brother and he is in love with it. The product arrived on time and in perfect conditions.Published 7 months ago by Brownie
It's Family Guy - you either love it or you don't. I do think the show lost something when Cleveland left to go to his own show though. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Mentor397
It's just as funny as the earlier seasons of Family Guy. This is hilarious and is recommended for any Family Guy fan. This is an adult cartoon.Published 8 months ago by Andrew Shegda
This is a great and funny season. All the episodes have great humor and make me laugh. I reccomend watching this season of Family Guy.Published 8 months ago by ichamp
My husband and I only agree on one show to watch that we both love and that is Family Guy. We love all the episodes but we also love that the volumes are cheaper on Amazon then... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Jessica O'Neal