Customer Discussions > MONOPOLY forum

Not Available for Kindle Fire HD?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-19 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 13, 2012 11:09:53 AM PDT
barbaraj says:
I enjoyed playing this on my Fire but it is not compatible with the Fire HD. Will that be corrected soon?

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 8:57:38 PM PST
Mark Broomes says:
This is my favorite game and the only game I cant download because I have the HD. How is this fair? Im willing to spend the same money for the app. This is so frustrating.

Posted on Dec 9, 2012 6:10:00 AM PST
Gina says:
Yes please. I was so annoyed when I got my Fire and found out I wasn't able to play this.

Posted on Dec 9, 2012 8:04:35 AM PST
J. McNitt says:
Also would like to see this on the HD!

Posted on Dec 9, 2012 11:59:43 AM PST
Gina says:
OK I was bored so I tried to get this on my Fire and it DID work. I downloaded it onto my phone, used AirDroid to download it to my cpu, emailed it to myself and then opened and installed it on my Fire 8.9 HD. It's a little fuzzy but it does play and I would imagine if you have the 7" it would be much less fuzzy.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 4:00:34 PM PST
barbaraj says:
ok, please give a little more info on how you did this... Air Droid?, ok I found that and I am going to find it useful. So after you sent it to your computer you emailed what, the application? Then do I open the attachment on Fire HD and if so does it load onto the Fire automatically or do I need to do something else to make it load/run?

Thanks for the info and the help!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 4:36:47 PM PST
Gina says:
Yeah email the apk file, then download and click on it to install.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 5:59:46 PM PST
barbaraj says:
Thank you so much. It works perfectly on the Fire HD 7. I have one of my favorite games back and I learned about a new app which I really like a lot and will use on all my android devices. Thanks again!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 6:00:54 PM PST
J. McNitt says:
Any way to do this if you doing have an android phone?

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 12:44:18 AM PST
A.Constable says:
This app is not compatible with my second generation Fire.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 10:18:33 AM PST
D. Edwards says:
Yes it is. I had the same issue if you look there is a way to send it to your kindle fire 2nd generation. It works perfectly. I have made them aware today (Jan. 22) that it does work and they should update the application so people can get it.

Posted on Feb 2, 2013 5:31:41 PM PST
D.G.Carter says:
EA needs to update this app. There is an updated version on the Play store why have they not updated the version here as well?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2013 7:53:22 AM PST
A.Constable says:
How did you get it to work? I am not computer savy.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 6:28:52 AM PDT
Rob Deleo says:
How does the Kindle fire HD not have Monopoly?????? I bought my mother the hd for an upgrade and now she doesn't have her favorite game. Should of just upgraded to an IPAD!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2013 5:16:15 PM PDT
Melanie says:
Could u email the game to my email I played for it and couldn't get it on ny kindle fire

Posted on Jun 29, 2013 10:21:57 AM PDT
Jason Hurd says:
I works on my Kindle Fire HD 8.9 as well... almost perfectly. The only issue is the trading screen. The placement of the property cards doesn't "line up" on screen with their actual locations. Can be tricky to instigate a trade since you have to randomly tap the screen in certain locations to activate the correct property card. But, as far as I can see, that is the ONLY problem with the large-screen version of the Kindle Fire HD.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2013 5:55:16 PM PDT
panda says:
Would you please show me how you installed the Monopoly onto your Kindle Fire HD? Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2013 9:54:46 PM PDT
Jason Hurd says:
There are a few steps:

1) First, I installed the Amazon App store on my Android smartphone and logged into my Amazon account.
2) I downloaded and installed Monopoly (since I already owned it) on my smartphone.
3) I used an app on my smartphone called AppInstaller to "package up" all the Monopoly files into one executable .apk file.
4) I transferred the .apk file to my computer from the phone using a USB cable.
5) Then I transferred the .apk file from my computer to my Kindle fire using the USB cable as well.
6) After disconnecting the Kindle from my computer, I ran/executed the .apk file using yet another app called Easy Installer (available on the Amazon app store as well).

And then I was able to play Monopoly on my Kindle Fire HD.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 29, 2013 8:47:35 AM PDT
cooking bear says:
Any way to do this if you don't have a smartphone?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  MONOPOLY forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  19
Initial post:  Oct 13, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 29, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
MONOPOLY
MONOPOLY by Electronic Arts Inc.
3.3 out of 5 stars   (2,412)