Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Facebook forum

Not Compatible with Original Fire?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 18, 2012 4:12:06 AM PDT
kes601 says:
So, says it isn't compatible with the original Kindle Fire? Really?

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 11:05:46 PM PDT
Apparently so.

http://www.1mobile.com/facebook-87762.html

Download from here while on your device's browers. It's virus free and works perfectly. Same version as this one.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 3:01:04 AM PDT
kes601 says:
I have it on my Fire, just would like the one from the Amazon App Store so I can get the shiny icon :-)

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 12:08:06 PM PDT
Yeah I'm getting he in a month so idk if I will keep the amazon or that one. Amazon doesn't update as fast so I may keep the aneroid version from one mobile.

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 10:04:09 PM PST
Irene says:
Why can't log on to Pandora.?

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 1:33:09 PM PST
D. Hallstrom says:
cannot "share" on FB with this new app. Anyone having this problem on Kindle HD? I had no problem on the Kindlefire

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 12:20:40 AM PST
Larry L says:
Just saw the update to 2.0! Finally works on my Original Kindle Fire! Just be sure to remove the old version once it's installed, or you'll see 2 Icons. I'm sure most of you know, but the original "app" is just a link to the mobile site.

Posted on Aug 12, 2013 6:24:28 PM PDT
Del'Lisha says:
I can share on fb with the new app
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Facebook forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Sep 18, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about