Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 20, 2016
great family movie. a must see if you have a young daughter
on August 31, 2005
I had the opportunity to visit rural areas of western China and saw many schools of hope built with donations from out-of-towners. This movie gave me an inside view of such a school. I loved it! It's a movie about poverty, determination and hope.
on July 13, 2007
I fell all over myself about this movie. The thirteen year old substitute teacher is priceless and all the children were simply amazing to watch. The story itself is a real grabber and the storytelling is masterful.
on December 23, 2015
Such a great movie! definitely get it,
on March 5, 2016
it really heart warming movie..
on March 2, 2016
MY MOST FAVORITE MOVIE
on September 11, 2015
Very good!
on September 7, 2004
I lived in China for three years. This film is as real as it gets. The Chinese people that I met find this movie fascinating. It is a very good look into their complex culture. Make no mistake, this is a culture that is very foreign to Western culture. For this reason not everyone will "get" this film.
on December 6, 2014
Spectacular movie for showing to elementary and intermediate Chinese classes as part of the cultural component of class. My students loved it!
on January 10, 2004
I HAVE NOTTHING TO SAY,THE WHOLE MOVIE IS A TOUR-DE-FORCE.