5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE RED!
Published on March 7, 2009 by Mrs. P

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Rated Women's Buckle me pretty Red
Looks nice under boot cut jeans. I only wore them once. They are comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they seem to be wearing out above the heel. (Go Figure) :(
Published on April 3, 2009 by Amazonfan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Rated Women's Buckle me pretty Red, April 3, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars plastic, March 9, 2009
very cheap quality and material. the width is too wide to be considered regular. i knew i shouldnt have given these shoes a try. well, at least they were cheap. [...]. but still! [..]could have gone to some dolce vitas or something. hahah.

try some other good shoe brand. unless you dont mind the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE RED!, March 7, 2009
I've been looking for a pair of RED booties. I bought the bandana booties in an 8.5, usually am an 8... i have a just a little room in my 8.5 but since you mentioned you are a size 1o and ordered those and they fit good, since they only had a size 8 in the red and thanks to your comment about the sizing... i went ahead and ordered the 8... they will match my RED leather coat perfectly and will look absolutely wonderful with my SKINNY jeans... they are a knock off of NAUGHTY MONKEY...I just tried on my bandana booties by NOT RATED with skinny jeans, I ordered the chocolate brown... and they look sooooooooooooo cool! I love these 2 brands and hope they continue to make the bootie boots... I only wear the ankle booties... Please continue making these funky booties! Love them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest boots ever!, February 11, 2009
Katy (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
I was so excited when these arrived by mail. I'm usually a size 10, so I ordered the chocolate ones in 10, and they fit perfectly. The stacked wooden kitten heel is just the right height--not too flat but not too high. I've been walking all around the city in them because they're so comfortable. People have been commenting on how shiny the brown patent is! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars rockin!, January 16, 2009
i bought the red pair (when that color was available) and LOVE THEM!!!! the toe is a bit snug if you have really wide feet...but other than that they fit me perfectly!

ARRAY(0xd92f13e4)