Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Not Your Fault
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon February 14, 2012
With spunk and perfectly placed aggression, AWOLNATION really sets the bar pretty high with the energy inducing `Not Your Fault'. With a chant worthy chorus (not to mention the chanting during the breakdown), this is a track that will suck you in pretty hard. It's the perfect mix of numetal, punk and even pop, proving to be remarkably accessible for a chorus laden with vocally fragmented screams. The melodic nature of the vocals is also rather pleasant, giving a nice edge to the track. AWOLNATION is a band in constant circulation on our local radio station here, and I'll admit I was intrigued beforehand, but this track is stellar beyond words and I'm really excited about finding out more.

I can't wait to get my hands on their album!
on April 13, 2014
Took a while to get to liking this band, but their last album was pretty good. I listen to music all the time, and this is one album I decided to buy instead of hearing them broken up on the radio or occasionally on an app.
on December 20, 2012
There are few cds where I find myself loving every song and this is one of them. AWOLNATION really has a nice sound and they just seem very unique. I actually seem to like the cd more and more after I listen to it. I recommend it! Thanks for reading.
on March 25, 2014
Sail introduced me to Awolnation but this is the song that gave me a little hope they weren't a one hit wonder. Great, catchy riff, decent bridge and good lyrics. Definitely the second best song on the album by far.
on January 13, 2012
While this song isn't an instant classic, it's pretty good. It's great to listen to and while the topic is somewhat odd, it resembles mainstream music. Great beat.
on January 9, 2014
Looking forward to more music purchases from this album and Awolnation.
Very happy with this song.
Definitely will have more songs from Awolnation.
on June 7, 2012
This song is great. I wasnt expecting much from it ut it one of the best currently out there. Its a song that anyone who likes alt. rock would enjoy.
on March 12, 2013
Who wouldn't take advantage of a free song that is good. I really want to like the whole album but I couldn't, so this was the next best thing.
on May 23, 2013
this is awesome for those who love rock and especially with they style of Awolnation. This and Sail are my favorite from this album.
on March 15, 2013
it's decent especially for "new" music i can't recall if this was a "freebe" download or i payed money for it or not