Not getting responses from favorite authors.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 30, 2012 12:34:02 PM PST
This is becoming a problem for me and I wonder if I'm being childest in my thinking. I've often written authors and told them how much I'm enjoying their novels and asked them questions about future additions to the series. Many times I get no response to these emails. Quite a few authors take a few minutes to send me a return email thanking me for reading their books and giving me a few spoilers about their future books. This quick response makes me enjoy their books more and angry at the ones who do not respond. Childest--Right? What do you guys think about no response from authors? Does it make you angry or do you take offense by it? Do you just shrug it off and go on merrily reading books by these authors?
Many of us here spend hundreds of dollars on books by authors and series we're interested in, often going without some things to be able to have the dollars to do so. We often wait months for the next book to come out to learn what happens next.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jan 30, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Killing Rites: Book Four of The Black Sun's Daughter
Killing Rites: Book Four of The Black Sun's Daughter by M. L. N. Hanover (Mass Market Paperback - November 29, 2011)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (22)