Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 28, 2013 3:14:25 AM PDT
Just bought the PC download and it is asking for me to insert the cdrom. Any help is appreciated.

Posted on May 28, 2013 11:22:40 PM PDT
Arron Mikesh says:
Had the same problem. You have to download it with the Amazon Games and Software Downloader.
>Go to Games and Software help in your Games Library. Right Side in the "need help" section.

>Then click on the Install Amazon Games & Software Downloader.

I'm running Windows 8 and something on it didn't like the downloader but I opened anyways. After that you go through the downloader to download any games from amazon. It is an app by your clock.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2013 5:37:17 PM PDT
C. Schwartz says:
i downloaded the amazon games & software downloaded and it still is asking for the CDROM. Any help would be great.

Posted on Sep 24, 2014 1:23:29 PM PDT
I have Windows 8 and I bought a game.. what am I supposed to do? I don't think the amazon downloader is compatible with windows 8 and every time I try to download it. My windows says it stopped the application because it could be harmful. I'm confused. Please help me too.

Posted on Sep 7, 2015 12:10:09 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 7, 2015 12:10:56 PM PDT
Emily Rose says:
I can not download the amazon downloader so i cant even play my game.. Please help! I run windows 8.1
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  May 28, 2013
Latest post:  Sep 7, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions