Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood 2 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Taking invenTORI Tori and Dean have an eventful Valentine's Day as they open their new antique shop, InvenTORI. Tori surprises Dean with some very big news.
2. Party 911 Tori enlists BFF James to work on her party planning book, but their friendship crumbles under the pressure. Tori and Dean reveal to Candy they're expecting baby number three.
3. Secrets of the Baby Bump Tori and Dean go to Texas in search of inspiration for InvenTORI. Meanwhile, Tori stresses over how to hide her baby bump from the prying paparazzi.
4. Not the Whole sTORI Tori and Dean conquer NYC as they build their lifestyle empire. Tori lies to Kathie Lee and Hoda on the TODAY Show in order to conceal her pregnancy.
5. Coming Clean Tori beats the tabloids to the punch when she announces her pregnancy on Twitter. But how will she apologize to Kathie Lee for lying about her pregnancy on the TODAY show?
6. The Pregnancy Police Tori's friends and family beg her to slow down when she plans an all-night Royal Wedding bash before an early morning Fashion Police appearance.
7. Super Sweet 38 Tori holds a séance during a horror movie-themed birthday party. She enlists the help of Millionaire Matchmaker's Patti Stanger toN find a mate for her gay BFF, Mehran.
8. Brothers and Sisters Tori gets into a car accident when a paparazzo chases her at the kids' school. The family goes to Toronto where Dean tries to repair his relationship with his sisters.
9. And Baby Makes Five In the season finale, baby Hattie is born and Tori and Dean move their expanded brood into a brand new house.
I love all their books and TV shows. wonderful couple and family. I don't get their TV station on my TV set so I am glad to find them on Amazon. Have fun watch them as I do.Published 5 months ago by Caroline Connor
This show is totally awesome
and family friendly.
my girls and is love this show so much.
Tori and Dean really let you into there life. Your feel as if you are a part of it!! Makes you laugh and cry sometimes together!Published on July 8, 2012 by Jody Haywood