Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 24, 2011
I enjoyed Frank and Veronique's storyline, I really loved the way Frank handle the ex- husband. I hope we get to see Cherise's reaction in the next story. Can't wait for the next story.
on October 23, 2011
The author does not disappoint with this installment. The characters where well developed and had great chemistry. This is a very well written story. I cant wait for the next book!!!!
on October 22, 2011
Thank you very much Erosa, I loved the book! I only wish it had been much longer. I hope and would like to see more of Veronique and Frank in Roark and Brenda's story.
on November 16, 2011
For the most part I loved the book. However I did not like the ending. I do understand why the author wrote the ending the way she did but I do not agree with it...
on December 26, 2013
This is a must read book. just make sure to read them in order. I loved the plot of this book. Mother fall in love with daughters brother. LOL.
on March 15, 2013
This was a good read, but shorter than her other books in this series. More of a one on one with fewer characters; a bit too short for my taste.
on October 24, 2011
This is a great read in the continuing story of the Men of 3X CONStrution. This is a wonderful tie in while waiting for the next installment.
on October 22, 2011
The story was good but the end left me wanting to know more...like did Veronique and Frank get married? Did Veronique get pregnant?
on October 22, 2011
You will love this book if you like whit and straightforward grown up entertainment this book is for you but only if your grown
on October 22, 2011
I absolutely loved this short from you Erosa! Keep up the great work that you do. I can't wait for the next installment.