Not working I Charged heli and the controller,both lights on.But no movement.how do i set the A B C on the heli?pls help me
asked by Berkcan Bilgiler on March 14, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
There are really only two channels on the controller, A and C. To set the heli to the desired channel, first set the controller's channel to either A or C with the heli turned off. Then turn on the controller, point it at the heli, and THEN turn on the heli. Apply throttle via the controller and the heli should respond. These instructions are described in the user guide that came with the heli.
Cordell answered on April 3, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Occasionally, the helicopter will not respond right away. Depending on which model you actually received, there is a small light inside the heli that will either start blinking when it's connected or stop blinking if it was. I've owned about 5 of these, each one is slightly different. Just be patient, and check the light.
Joe S answered on July 29, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I cannot get mine to move or anything...tried everything..all lights are on, but doesnt fly. :/
Freddy Fernandez-chavez answered on July 26, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Can 4 fly at same time in same room if each using own remote? will the controls intefere w/each other?
shelley jordan answered on December 17, 2011

A
Mine took a minute or two to respond after taking out of the factory sealed box this week. I suggest pointing it directly at the heli since it is an infared system like a tv remote. Once it 'connected' I didn't have a delay. Good luck.
sycamoregrill answered on December 18, 2011

A
my heli won't hold a charge,is it the battery?
Paul N. answered on December 25, 2012

A
You don't set the heli. On the bottom or elsewhere you should find a sticker for an A, B, or C, that's the freq. for the heli, then set your controller for the same as the heli. You should be good to go with a charge up. Lew
L. Rohrer answered on December 26, 2012

A
I have a similar problem. I assume that the controller has enough power since the red led is on. The helicopter is blinking blue and red. but no response at all.
totally dude answered on November 9, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product