|Item Weight||2.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||62349|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Letter Size (8 1/2 x 11)|
|Sheet Size||8.5 inches x 11 inches|
|Number of Holes||3|
|Manufacturer Part Number||62349|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TOPS Notebook Filler Paper, College Ruled, 11 x 8.5 Inches, 3-Hole Punched, Medium Weight, White, 500 Sheets/Pack (62349)
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (23%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Pack of 500 sheets
- 11 x 8.5 inch sheets
- Medium weight 16 lb. paper
- College ruled
- 3-hole punched for use in standard ring binders
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The 500 sheet size makes it very desireable for those who compose in long-hand and in volume. It's hard to imagine how one can compose without the benefit of consistent paper size. I don't mind paying the little premium for this kind of paper. We live in a competive world and having an additional comfort makes life much easier.
Author of "A Painful Truth - The Entrapment of America's Sick"
(How Being Ill Got Me Arrested)
1. 8.5 x 11, not 8x10.5 size. I can't tell you how annoying it is to me when full sized printer paper is mixed in with undersized filler paper in a binder. It leaves the binder looking sloppy. Also, larger size means more space for writing on each page, which means fewer sheets of paper are needed for the same amount of writing. This helps keep binders trim as well as neat. Younger children will likely prefer a wide rule and smaller paper, but everyone who uses this paper in my household is in high school or is an adult.
2. Just the right weight. I wanted something thin enough to keep binders as trim as possible since we use a lot of filler paper each year. But I want it thick enough to stand up to heavy-handed pen-users (my children). If you prefer a heavier weight paper, or one where you can write in dark pen on both sides of the paper, you may want to look for a heavier weight. Notice that this product is a "medium weight" paper.
3. Good texture for pen & pencil use. Users of fountain pens, roller ball pens, etc. will no doubt prefer a smoother texture paper. But we use only ballpoint pens and pencils. In fact, I'm a bit of a pencil fanatic and at any given time I have at least 4 varieties of pencil on hand depending on which paper I'm using, and what my purposes are. I love the texture of this paper for both fine-point and medium-point ballpoint pens, and for all my varieties of pencils. It has just enough texture to grab the graphite and create a dark pencil line, but not so rough as to make for coarse, over-textured lines.
4. White color.Read more ›
However beside that I wouldn't consider this paper superior to others I have used. If you need noticably heavier paper try the 20#.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is binder paper. It's college ruled and it works. And now the kids will stop bothering me about getting some.Published 5 days ago by Ringo127
Basically everything that could possibly go wrong with something as simple as notebook paper goes wrong here. Read morePublished 21 days ago by K. Hall
The price and the amount of paper far outweigh the diminished quality of the paper you get. But be forewarned that this paper is not the kind you write your resume on, writing... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Chris
Like many of the other reviewers, I now have 500 sheets of college rule paper with the HOLES IN THE WRONG PLACE! The paper won't fit in my binders. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Einstein
The 3 hole positions are not correct and do not fit into the binder. So, rigorously speaking, it is a defective product.Published 4 months ago by Tsung P. Fang
This paper does not fit into a regular binder unless you rip some of the holes to provide more room. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Abigail C.
The paper I received (September 2015) has hole punches badly misplaced. It does not fit into standard 3-ring binder. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer