5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and Inspiring
Hey, you're gonna love this book and this guy, Mike Dooley. His writing (as "the Universe") is clear, concise, simple, and absolutely dead-on-inspirational.

Best of all, hidden within the inspirational messages are bits of truly PRACTICAL advice that you can use to change just about every aspect of your life.

This book is worth the price, worth the...
Published on September 16, 2005 by Linda Painchaud-Steinman

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointing
Published on April 18, 2007 by Promise

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and Inspiring, September 16, 2005

This book is worth the price, worth the read, just plain worth it in every way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful whimsical book, January 10, 2005
dolcevita (PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I've been a huge fan of Mike Dooley since I discovered his website and started receiving daily "Notes from the Universe." I recently shared that discovery with my sister and gave her this book so she could get "caught up."

This is a perfect book to dip into every day to remind you of life's universal truths -- and make you laugh! Also a terrific gift...

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointing, April 18, 2007
Somewhere I found a link to Mike Dooley's website and started subscribing to his daily Thoughts from the Universe. At first they blew me away and I quickly ordered two copies of this book for friends. I was disappointed in the book. Maybe his style of wisdom is best ingested in small doses? I think his view of the Universe is great and I totally respect it but it seems really limited to me and eventually boring.

Of the two recipients, one adored it and said she reads it every night. The other replied blandly, that she "already knew that stuff." It is definitely a re-write of ancient truths. I think that his style is fresh and ....(I'm trying to avoid using the word "cute" here but that's what keeps coming to mind.) Mary Baker Eddy offered the same ideas in a stern but flowery Victorian English which some may prefer. Charles Fillmore wrote in a more updated form of the language, still seriously, in the 1930's and '40's. Catherine Ponder gave us the same ideas in a yet more popular format in the '50's and '60's. Now these books are all over the place. We're lucky to have so many versions of the same message. Dooley's style may speak to you; maybe not.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great FEEL GOOD book!, April 22, 2004
Mia Belange (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I'm only half way through Mike Dooley's "Notes from the Universe" and I had to take a moment to write this review and let the world know what a great book this is. Every page is full of so much love, wisdom, warmth, encouragement joy and laughter. The first thing I noticed right away -- was that I was smiling! I highly recommend you buying this book and reading a few pages first thing every morning. I guarantee you'll feel so positive and full of "feel good" energy you'll be ready to face any obstacle in your life because you'll have remembered how beautiful and powerful you truly are! ENJOY :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantstic little book, December 12, 2004
Sandy Forster "WildlyWealthy.com" (Sunshine Coast, Qld Australia) - See all my reviews
I simply LOVED Mike's book - I found it hard to put down. Each page uplifts the soul, lightens the spirit and quite often makes you laugh out loud.

I continually found myself nodding my head and having multiple 'aha' moments - this book really makes you stop and think.

A must have for anyone seriously embracing spirituality and on the path to self-enlightenment.

Sandy Forster, Author

'How to be Wildly Wealthy FAST; A Powerful step-by-step Guide

to Attract Prosperity and Abundance into Your life TODAY!'

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book . . ., February 16, 2007
This is a wonderful book -- that is, a book full of wonder. I gave a copy to my young adult daughter, and she had heard about it through the grapevine but had not yet seen it -- she LOVES it. I'm going to give it to every teenager/young adult in my life -- they GET it, and their hearts are hungry for this kind of affirmation of their value and worth. I'm buying everything else Mike Dooley has written as well. He's hitting the bullseye with this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Little Book is HUGE!, February 25, 2007
I love this book! I first read it straight through and now I select a page for daily reflection. Mike Dooley's Notes from the Universe is a loving, humorous, and concise reminder of our divinity. I not only recommend it, I have purchased copies for all of my friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Notes From the Universe, November 9, 2006
I like the way MIke Dooley looks at the world. His book is a breathe of fresh air in a Dod eat Dog world. Since I'm kind of behind in the "what I want to be when I grow up" place. It helps with the "Gee, I sure would like to do that one day" attitude. Good non-motivational motivation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Notes from the Universe, July 3, 2006
D. Kiala (San Diego, Ca) - See all my reviews
This is a great book. It makes me feel the loving connection to the Universe. I have read this book a few times from cover to cover and now when I'm in need of wisdom, I let the book fall open and see what the Universe has to say to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book to remind one of universal truths, June 21, 2004
C (Omaha, NE, United States) - See all my reviews
I just love the thoughtful and wise words this little book contains. Each page lifts you up. It summons your soul to remember...
LOVELY & WORTHWHILE. Thank you Mike!

Notes from the Universe: New Perspectives from an Old Friend
Notes from the Universe: New Perspectives from an Old Friend by Mike Dooley (Hardcover - September 18, 2007)
$18.99 $14.49