Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 21, 2012
I saw Robert Cray Live back in the 80's & been a fan since as for Nothin But Love I looked it up online and says you can order an autographed copy for about twenty dollars & R Cray's 16th studio album limited edition delux version is a well recorded Album with a 40 page booklet & story about the making and Album info about the songs with 11 catchy tracks including a bonus track , blues guitar vocals by R. Cray .

Band : Jim Pugh Piano & hammond Organ , Richard Cousins Bass Guitar , Tony Braunagel Drums : Won't Be Coming Home ( Richard Cousins & Hendrix Ackle ) - Worry ( Jim Pugh & Tony Braunagel ) - I'll Always Remember You ( Jim Pugh ) - Side Dish ( Robert Cray ) - A Memo ( Richard Cousins & Hendrix Ackle ) - Blues Get Off My Shoulder ( Bobby Parker JR ) - Fix This ( Robert Cray ) - I'm Done Cryin' ( Robert Cray ) - Great Big Old House ( Robert Cray ) - Sadder Days ( Robert Cray ) - and the 11th Bonus Track : You Belong To Me live ( Pee Wee King ) .

Another Great Album by Robert Cray & Band .
on October 15, 2014
I saw Robert Cray open up for Kenny Wayne Shepherd just a couple of weeks before this discs release.He played two songs off of Nothing But Love.If you like listening to his previous music ,you will feel right at home with this one .
on February 7, 2013
Wonderful CD.. Love the second cut "Worry" best.. Great songs.. Not one bad song on the CD.. The band is as tight as ever with Cuz on bass and Robert Cray's guitar work seems like it is the best I have ever heard on this entire CD. This is a keeper.
on April 26, 2014
Apply yourself to this one. Simply the best Robert Cray out there. I have overdosed big time on this one and no end in sight. Five stars is not enuff for this beast. Robert and company don't retrace the same neural pathways of the blues but instead use new ones which tones the brain as well as the body and in conclusion simply makes you want to dance!
on October 18, 2012
Having seen Robert with BB King live this summer in Lincoln Ne, I just had to have this album! Young Bob dragged me into the Blues with Strong Persuader in 1986, and he still is one of my favorite performers.

I do not like MP3 downloads because I miss liner notes and this "limited edition deluxe version" is a throwback when it comes to liner notes... Really added something to this disc, very well done! Ooh yeah the tunes kick butt too!

Support live music in your town...

Live and local, live it or lose it!
on December 14, 2012
Just awesome Blues as one always expects and gets from Robert Cray. His vocals are as smooth and sweet as they can be and His Guitar playing just seems to get better and better if that could even be possible.
on August 2, 2015
Robert Cray never made a bad album. But somehow, for me, this album really hits the nail on the head. The compositions, the sound, the band (with some really good piano work), and of course mr. Cray himself are on in top shape.

A lot of songs have some kind of tension in them that is hard to describe or explain. It is what makes the songs and the entire album so interesting: it sounds like something really big is about to happen and it gives me goosebumps each time I listen to it.
on August 22, 2014
Young Bob does it again. A dynamite offering from Cray and Company, Nothin' but Love has it all. Love, heartbreak, and soul, no one plays a Strat like RC. Just get it already, and enjoy it with a glass of fine Cabernet.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 1, 2012
I have to say that I listen to so many different types of music and with all of the releases over all the genres that sometimes an artist gets lost from me for a while and for various reasons, it's been a few years since I've listened to Robert Cray. I originally discovered Robert Cray back when I was 16 and "Strong Persuader" came out. My vinyl copy of that record has been spun more times that I would care to count and it is still the standard by which I have to compare to when it comes to Cray's music. It's probably the utter and complete genius of that album that keeps this one at a very strong 4 or 4 1/2 stars instead of 5.

I think the artwork on the album cover here tells you a lot about this record. Robert wearing a fedora hat with his vintage Fender Strat in front of a vintage automobile, is that powder blue I see? It all just screams as something out of the "Mad Men" era. It's a timeless look for an album with some timeless Robert Cray sounds. It isn't an album of an artist that has changed much since 1986's "Strong Persuader" and I think that's a good thing. Cray continues to make solid blues music with hints of jazz and rock mixed in.

As always it is Cray's guitar work here that takes center stage and it is in fine form. There aren't many artists that have such a signature sound that you just KNOW the guitar playing is them, Mark Knopfler comes to mind, but Robert Cray has that signature sound. The songs here are mainly about love and loss and are very story based lyrically. There's a reason this guy wins so many Grammy awards, his writing and performance skills are second to none.

Listening to "Nothin But Love" reminded me of just how good Cray is at his craft. It's not quite as good as "Persuader" but what really is? I will leave the review a little open ended and reserve the right to come back after more listens and after the music has had some more time to sink in to see if this one can rise to that mythical 5-star level. The bottom line is this is a disc that deserves to be heard and I'm betting has a great chance at winning Cray another Grammy award!
on December 6, 2012
This album can be likened a bit to 1999's terrific "Take Your Shoes Off", just a bit more stripped down. If that album did it for you, no doubt this fine record will too!!