5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing To Lose!
This is a one of a kind book for me. I have so much respect for Ryan Blair for not only sharing his story with us, but for who he is. Nothing to Lose was a gift to me, because I'm continuing to grow into the right mindset. Thank you Ryan for being an inspiration! Looking forward to laughing, crying & smiling in your next book!
-Brittney Mathews
Published 17 months ago by BrittneyM

1.0 out of 5 stars real title: "How my Mom hooked up with a Rich Guy and helped me"
The good: This guy was very, very, lucky. He could have very easily remained a "gang member" and wound up dead or in jail. He did take advantage of opportunities that were handed to him. He did show initiative and followed through and was rewarded.

The bad: 99% of his success was due to his Mom hooking up with a rich guy. Real Dad was an executive and also an...
Published on August 9, 2011 by bob-o

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing To Lose!, April 1, 2013
-Brittney Mathews

5.0 out of 5 stars bad boy using street smarts to win, March 30, 2013
Lori Marick (GILBERT, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Ryan's book because he is so easy to relate to. He motivates with his drive and determination, mistakes and failures, sorrows and joy. I thank Ryan for helping me to learn from his mistakes. I appreciate his candid honesty, and his ability to think "outside the box." I intend to face the challenges of my growing business with a new attitude. I have NOTHING TO LOSE, and EVERYTHING TO GAIN!

5.0 out of 5 stars "REAL, HEARTFELT, HONEST", March 30, 2013
I spent quite a bit of time pondering what I wanted to say about Ryan's book, and the impact it had on me. That's mainly because there are so many things I found helpful and inspiring. It was hard to narrow it down to one specific thing, or even just one generalization. It's true that the book offers lots of insight into the world of entrepreneurship, gives lots of practical advice about running a business, and teaches some important life lessons. The thing that kept coming to mind though, as I read through it, was how his words could stir emotion. I kept thinking how true to life Ryan's story is, and how he just laid it all out for the world to see. This is not an easy thing to do. It takes a huge amount of courage and fearlessness to bare your soul to anyone, much less the world. At times I giggled, sometimes I found myself deep in thought, my mind racing as something sparked my imagination. And sometimes, the tears welled up in my eyes, then fell to the page making a wet spot on the paper. Ryan shares his trials and triumphs with complete candor. To me a true leader is one who can inspire people, rouse their emotions, and stir them to action. Ryan certainly does that in life and in this book. I also love the new forward by Nick Sarnicola and the new chapter "Told You So," at the end. Both give added insight into the man that is Ryan Blair. Definitely a must read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Advice and an Easy Read, March 31, 2013
Book contains great fundamental advice. It is an easy read, you cannot put it down. Before you know it another chapter has gone by. I am going to read it a second time and take notes. You will not be sorry you invested your time in this book. CP

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU NEVER TRY, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW, April 1, 2013
NOTHING TO LOSE, EVERYTHING TO GAIN by Ryan Blair is a straight-forward biography that shows us all that anything can be achieved if we are willing to work for it. In a very open and honest way, Ryan tells us how we can obtain our dreams regardless of who we are and what we have done. One of the best "how to be successful" books out there that shows by EXAMPLE and not fact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ryan Blair keeps it real, April 1, 2013
i love how Ryan Blair keeps it real, sharing not only his successes, but his mistakes and failures also. this book is inspiring, filled with nuggets of gold and wisdom that will help ANYONE in their journey as an entrepreneur.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ryan Pays It Forward, March 30, 2013
What a blessing this book has been! Ryan makes no excuses, qualms or attempts to hide where he came from. He's committed to reveal his skeletons in hopes to save the future generations from a life of poor choices. Ryan could have ended up a statistic. When his mother introduced him to a man who then became his mentor, Ryan learned he was valuable, loved and accepted. Grab this book...give it to an at-risk kid...you could change the course of his/her life. Lastly, I was so impressed and amazed when I learned that every proceed penny goes toward mentoring at-risk kids. Pick up several copies. Get your churches and schools to order. Let's help change the world. Thank you Ryan Blair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, March 30, 2013
ArizonaBorn (Dalton, GA United States) - See all my reviews
How many of us have wanted to remake ourselves and become successful at exactly what we want to do and be? Well, Ryan Blair, co-founder of ViSalus, shares how he did just that in his updated version of Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur. Lessons he learned. Hard lessons. And how he made it out to become prosperous. If you are looking for inspiration - gang member or not - Ryan Blair tells you exactly how he did it! Easy read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, excellent info!, April 1, 2013
This book is easy to read and informative. I find myself highlighting and starring something on just about every page. More than a book about someone's life this is a how-to guide for the entrepreneur and really just a common-sense guide for anyone. Ryan has overcome so many challenges in his life and gone on to achieve amazing success and this book outlines step-by-step of HOW and WHY he did it. A must read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to Lose Everything to Gain, March 30, 2013
Must read for anyone ready to start their own business. Frank,honest and down to earth advise from someone that totally turned his life around because he had NOTHING TO LOSE! Now CEO of a Billion dollar business!

$25.95 $9.80