5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to read, July 26, 2011
This review is from: Notorious in Nice [Mediterranean Mambo 2] (Kindle Edition)
I was surprise to find myself liking this book so much. I seldom read erotic books(usually because it's all sex and hardly any story line) and so I was hesitating on this one. I'm glad I bought this book because it was quite a fun read. There was definitely a lot of sex but there was a story line too. I like how innocent the h is but at the same time she wasn't TSTL. Actually I would describe her as sweet. She was perfect for the H. The H was total alpha but he was so sweet and good to the h. I love watching how jealous he gets when his friends hit on the h. I also like seeing the interaction between the H and his friends. I love that his friends are there for him when he needs them. I thought it was sweet seeing the secondary romance between Thomas(H's twin brother) and Jean-Michel. There was romance,humor,sex,and a bit of mystery in the story which made it a good a read. Most of all it made me miss Monte Carlo, Nice, and Cannes. Over all I enjoyed the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good offering from this author, April 12, 2011
This review is from: Notorious in Nice [Mediterranean Mambo 2] (Kindle Edition)
Kept me riveted to the end. Lots of twists and turns and superb details about the environment and subtleties in the characters. Sexy & substantive.

Rate and Discover Movies