Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on June 20, 1999
Dover has done alot to preserve the classic graphic artwork of the 19th & 20th century , presenting it as "copyright free" for minor use for those who would rather copy than make there own artwork . Here is a chance to have those fonts at a reasonable price . Dan has done pretty good in the past , but I would like to see what is on it before I buy it. On the other hand, Carol Belanger Grafton has given Dover much better quality collections and I would buy her work without question . Visual preview necessary .
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon November 30, 2006
I bet you'll find several fonts here that will become favorites. Dan Solo had a huge collection of great old and new type faces. You'll find 24 of them here. The fonts are in both Windows True Type and Macintosh formats. The pages have the complete alphabets and a character chart. Be sure to notice the "extra characters" that are offered in some fonts.