Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nova Case® 3D Crystal iPhone Case for AT&T Verizon Sprint Apple iPhone 4/4S Gold and Black Bow
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 1, 2012
I love the colors and design of this iPhone case, very elegant in appearance, but the jewels will simply not stay on. Even before it had been opened, 4 jewels had come off during shipping. (Forget shoving it into my purse! Those gems would stand not chance.) Plus I realize it takes precision to apply the jewels with whatever glue is necessary, and you can't always get it just right, but there was a very obvious fingerprint in a glue smudge right across the bow ribbon... seriously tacky. All that said, it was still a good price for something so lovely, and the fingerprint isn't noticeable at a glance - so I might use it for special occasions. Wouldn't buy it again, but not a total loss.
on March 25, 2012
Cover is even prettier in person and is quite durable. Came with a little bag with extra jewels just in case one were to ever pop out. I am constantly receiving compliments on the phone cover. Definitely recommend!
on May 13, 2012
I LOVE THIS CASE,IT LOOKS BETTER THAN THE PICTURE AND HAS ALL THE BLING YOU COULD WANT...LADIES IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CASE THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHERS THIS IS THE CASE,IT LOOKS EXPENSIVE AND FITS LIKE A GLOVE ON YOUR IPHONE...I LOVE IT...
on December 16, 2014
I like it but jewels feel off after about 2 weeks and i dropped my phone and it shattered the whole screen but its a cheap case so i would expect that.But it looks better looking in person in the because so if your'e looking for a cheap case buy this. otherwise don't.
on June 30, 2012
Although on the second day, a rhinestone fell off (gasp) and maybe two total by now , so far its held up quite nicely even though I dropped it twice since I have had the case. Very pretty. I have the white iphone so the silhouette is nice. I give it a 3 only bc it doesnt come with screen protectors or extra rhinestones.
on July 21, 2014
Great case but HEAVY!! All of my diamond accents have stayed in place and they sent me some replacements incase some fell out. But the case is HEAVY when my phone is in the case. That is the reason I did not give 5 stars.
on May 15, 2013
I like to create my own cases a case that has a front & back for more protection, I use items like these and other similar items on a clear front back case I have for my iphone. I have made a few & other have had me make them one too. It has more protection than just the back case ones! I took the bow off very easily & used it
on April 1, 2013
It's so beautifully & elegantly made!! I have gotten so many compliments on my case!! I have had my case for a week now and none of the jewels have fallen off!!!

You can tell this product was made with lots of care and that is hard to come by these days....

Thank you so much for such a beautiful case!! I simply love mine!!! <3
on September 9, 2013
Not worth buying. "Stones" were coming off right out of the package and it's WAY thick to make it any good. Avoid this like the plague! It never even got installed on the phone. My wife tossed it immediately.
on January 2, 2013
Case is extremely cute. just be aware that the case itself is not black , it is clear ... I did not know that myself. Shipping was normal with between 5-10 days. My only concern was the packaging ... it was not wrapped or even in a plastic bag I was surprised non the the diamonds were missing.