Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nova: The Fabric of the Cosmos [Blu-ray]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on September 18, 2014
I found this to be a great mini series. For those of you out there that look up at the night sky and wounder what if, this is for you. Questions and possibilities are raised that will make you think and perhaps look at things a little differently. Enjoy.
on July 7, 2014
Well done! Great visual representations of the principles and laws. Excellent pace for none scientific viewers. The host doesn't sound like he's talking down to you, and in fact adds a nice personality to it. Great use of other experts to let the viewer see how theories are handled in the scientific community. Bravo!
on August 17, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this. I have learned a lot about physics and space, from time & time travel to quantum mechanics. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to learning about physics and space. And Brian Greene explains everything in this great.
on March 30, 2014
Stimulating and interesting presentation on core concepts of theoretical physics for the layperson. This is well done and fun to watch. There were times when I wished we could spend a little more time on the implications of some of these ideas. What does the universe really look like when you consider the non-emptiness of space, quantum mechanics, and relativity together?

I guess if I knew that I wouldn't need a day job.

Amazon gave me instant video access as soon as I bought the DVD, which was very gratifying.
on June 28, 2014
If you have tried to grasp the science of Einstein and beyond just by reading applicable books, you won't want to miss this series. I had never read about Multi-Universes so that was very interesting. The Illusion of Time was also superb.
on October 3, 2014
This is a really excellent presentation of the hard science of the Big Bang, relativity, and quantum mechanics for the average layperson. Spend a few hours in front of your television just going "Wow!"
on May 4, 2014
This series of videos which I consider a course in theoretical physics,, has helped me to understand more fully the human mind and behavior. As a psychologist I am very interested in anything which can help me understand human conduct. Research in psychology needs every tool at is reach. This includes theoretical physics, physiology and almost everything from biology to cybernetics. This series of four different lessons are what I call a simple, easy to understand course of theoretical physics for a psychologist. I have to thank every person involved in the production of this great tool. I cannot go into details here but the fact that "space"is not a void and the existence of sub-atomic particles through all the universe is very useful to better explain human behavior. So is dark matter and dark energy. Psychology is applying progressively concepts and constructs of physics, physiology, chemistry and many other subject matters from biology to cybernetics to the understanding of human behavior. This excellent series is invaluable to us. I want to thank Dr. Brian Greene for this excellent work.
I still don't really understand how space/time interact and curve, dark energy, that the world is only two-dimensional, etc. On the other hand, at least I know am somewhat knowledgeable about the latest research doings in the world of physics. And they did a good job of stating things clearly - it's just that I still can't get past my life experience of living in a much simpler, three-dimensional world that seems filled with matter.
on August 21, 2014
I really enjoyed this show. It explained some concepts that I have found confusing in a way that made them easier to understand. My eight-year-old daughter and her friend watched the first episode and loved it!
on December 31, 2011
A truly updated view of what our universe and infinite space might be like. This video is easy to understand with an excellent presentation. I highly recommend this to anyone interested in the sciences. Knowledge is wealth of the mind.