Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Novelty Lights, Inc. C9-7C-ASST Ceramic Outdoor Patio Party Christmas Replacement Bulbs, Multi Color, 25 Pack
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 16, 2012
Yes, you can buy the LED lights... yes, you can buy twinkle lights... but why should you when the real thing is still available?
on January 18, 2012
My husband and I live in a mid-century ranch style home, and these bulbs were the perfect fit for our existing, vintage style string of Christmas lights. They came beautifully packaged, and the price was reasonable. The item was shipped very promptly. We received it within a few days of placing the order. I would buy from this vendor again.
on January 29, 2012
These are so hard to find these day, but found these on Amazon and was very please at the price and quality of bulbs. Love that they come in a nice box for storage.
on January 7, 2014
I was very happy with the packaging. Each bulb is secured in an individual pocket and separated from all the other bulbs in the box so there is no damage during shipping. I was also very impressed with Novelty Lights customer service. I ordered 5 boxes of individual colors, but they were out of stock of the full boxes of blue bulbs. They realized that they could fill my order quicker if they shipped 5 boxes of the assorted colors. Either way I would get 25 bulbs each of all 5 colors, but this way I got them without delay. I was contacted shortly after placing my order and as soon as I approved the change to 5 boxes of assorted colors I received my order very promptly.
on November 29, 2015
48% of the bulbs were DOA. At first I thought is was the sockets when multiple lamps would fail to light. After switching bulbs around between sockets I was able to determine that the sockets were fine but many of the lamps were duds. I had ordered 4 boxes thinking I would have spares, but 48 out of the 100 bulbs were dead.
on January 23, 2016
Looks just like old lights we had on the house we grew up in. Very nice. We could not find any LED products that look like the old lights, and are very happy with these. We also bought extra bulbs so we can use these for years to come.
on November 25, 2015
Excellent bulbs that seem well made. Just like the ones we've had 30 years and have attempted to find and gradually replace. Nice- especially for the blue and red bulbs that start to look so bad as they age and chip.
on March 16, 2016
Make sure you note these are intermediate sockets, not candelabra or medium.
They are purple on paper (and in photo), but burn a more pinkish than purple. Kind of a dirty pink, to make them slightly purple. WIll keep looking for true purple...
on June 12, 2014
received product on time and packaged very well. color of lights were what you expect and like the nice, thick older versions of lights. this company was excellent to work with with and very informative. I would highly recommend them and will definitely order from them again. great product, great people to work with.
on February 15, 2016
The box I got seems to be VERY fragile. As in barely tapped the coffee table as I was screwing them into the strand and they exploded. Ended up losing like 5 of them to very minor taps. I was scared to even put them up but they lasted ok after being up on the roof during the season.