4.0 out of 5 stars Gotta know what you're doin!
Published on June 26, 2008 by kaenjin

1.0 out of 5 stars What's the point??
I took this stuff for a full 30 days while I followed the workout program that it gives you with absolutely no benefit at all. Spend the money on taking you vitamins and buying protein instead since just like anything else, you have to work at it.
Published on March 25, 2008 by N. Tritone

4.0 out of 5 stars Gotta know what you're doin!, June 26, 2008
This product works...when you know what you're doin...first off working to failure means FAILURE!!! it means you need to work till your muscles give out on you...not till you're tired....but when your muscles literally cant push....and someone has to help you through the last rep or two. Then it works.. the problem is that not everyone wants to work out that way. However if you follow that plan it will work..I used to work at a supplement store and anyone I recommended this product to that worked hard enough got results. The thing is the results varied...some people got mass and some got density...I myself got density and shorter recovery time. I would recommend it if you're willing to work out that hard 4 to 5 times a week.

4.0 out of 5 stars follow the instructions, March 31, 2008
I purchased endothil cr after much research. I found that the people who followed the simple instructions, work one body part per day to exhaustion were the ones who noticed results. I'm 52, I've noticed a significant increase in muscle density, strength and endurance. My recovery time is much faster and I am able to have more intense workouts.
The key is to follow their workout program and not do a whole body workout.
This is really for people who are serious about training and the discipline it takes to do just on body part at at time. In the three weeks I have been taking this, I have seen a 20% increase in amount of weight I can lift or push as well as the number of reps. There is a much better quality to the muscle I have developed. All in all, this is for the serious athelete. Highly recommend, I will be ordering again. Besides,
they say it takes about 8 weeks for a supplement to really do what it is going to do when it do what it do.

4.0 out of 5 stars This Works, December 22, 2008
C. Helms (Denton, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I've read a lot of mixed reviews on this product. However, I've used it myself for almost a year. I am no doubt much stronger with Endothil. I've heard it said that this is a placebo effect - it's not. I would love to know what is in the proprietary blend though. The only problem with Endothil is that it is far too expensive. This can be purchased for as little as $35 at some web sites, while other sites and supplement stores sell it for nearly $60. A consistently lower price would make me give this a 5 star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works!!!, July 28, 2008
I am a competitive cyclist. I did my hill intervals and sprints at max heart rate and saw results. I had my fastest 10 mile time trial time in 3 years! My biceps and triceps got bigger in the first couple months. You have to push to MMF (Momentary Muscle Failure)or you won't see results. Creatine make endurance athletes cramp because of water retention, this stuff doesn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars All American, August 17, 2009
Brandon Mansfield (Tusola, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I am An All American in the Hammer Throw. I currently Throw for WBU. I took this stuff some time ago. When I had taken endothil I noticed results fairly fast. My bench was around 275 and in about a month and half is went to 345. It was a very impressive change. Now granted I took Protien and creatine with it and multivitamins . The only problem with enothil that I could tell was that I would get irratated easier. Not saying it was endothil but I have never touched steroids. I have been in the weight room for many years. My Father is Bet Friends with Ken Lane (world bench press champion a few years back and held the record at 721 lbs for a long time. We both reccomend this stuff, but you have to know how to train not just work out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Endothil-CR - Natural Steroid?, October 1, 2008
Great product. Works, and actually does what it says. Little pricey. Taste isn't as bad as some people have said. So far (1.5 months) this product has help me increase energy and muscle quicker then normal. Recommended to anyone that wants to build lean muscle mass.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gave me fast results, December 19, 2011
This product does what it claims as long as you follow the directions and work each muscle group(one muscle group a day)until failure and not until you're tired. The only thing is the strong bitter flavor it has but that isn't too bad. If it is a big deal for anyone just brush you teeth and tongue after swallowing it and all the flavor will be gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Endothil to the rescue!!, October 1, 2011
I discovered endothil a while back in a magazine ad for mens fitness. I did my research on the product and decided to give it a try. It worked! At the gym you know that feeling you get, the one where you know you can keep going but your muscles wont let you? Endothil kicks that and a few minutes rest your renergized ready for another set! No cramped muscles or soreness. Sure, there will be some soreness but recovery time is great, next day great! (For soreness just drink lots of water, but not to much you could feel light headed, nothing a gatorade cant fix)Thats how your able to get that size with endothil. It doesnt have anything that really messes with your system, all it is is just a push to keep going. For size I recommend stacking endothil with any of your protein, mass muscle supplements. I use hmg, and i am VERY satisfied.

FYI Do not drink alcohol while in cycle with endothil. For some reason it drains you and makes you lose weight, more so. But once the weight is gained its yours. I am very dedicated now to the gym now and alcohol in general will drain you regardless of supplement your on. No booze fellas, unless you would like to destroy your progress.

4.0 out of 5 stars Injuries, February 11, 2011
This stuff was recommended to me by a friend for healing of a shoulder injury that I had been suffering with for over a year, the stuff did a great job within a month and a half. This has been over a couple of years & the shoulder still feels great.

1.0 out of 5 stars What's the point??, March 25, 2008