Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 5, 2009
While this album features several familiar names there are a few new artists here as well such as Lady GaGa, Pitbull, 3OH!3, and Charice. Some of the tracks have been around for a few months while others are still relatively new. As with the previous two volumes, there's access to bonus content. A good sample from start to finish. Here are the peak positions on the Billboard Hot 100 for the tracks:

Boom Boom Pow-#1/ Right Round-#1
Poker Face-#1/ I Know You Want Me-#2
Blame It-#2/ Dead And Gone-#2
Day 'N' Nite-#3/ Kiss Me Thru The Phone-#3
Halo-#5/ Mad-#11/ Please Don't Leave Me-#18
Love Sex Magic-#10/ If U See Amy-#19
My Life Would Suck Without You-#1
Don't Trust Me-#7/ That's Not My Name-#52
You Found Me-#7/ If Today Was Your Last Day-#19 (this week)
I Run To You-#35,#5 Country (this week)
Note To God-#44 (this week)

TT 74:35
on September 12, 2009
As a DJ, I'm always looking for new singles, latest hits, Billboard tops, etc. The NOW compilation CDs usually do a great job of supplying me with some of the latest and greatest, and what's better is that they are the clean (or "radio edit") versions of the songs, so I can play them at many of the venues I DJ for without a worry. In the past, the NOW CDs usually give a few great songs, a couple good ones, a few headscratchers, and some country offerings. NOW 31 is probably my favorite compilation of the latest CDs they've released as there is not really one head-scratcher on the list and all of the songs are really great tunes from a Top 40 perspective. It's hard to stay on top of the releases, so songs like "Boom Boom Pow" "Halo" and "Mad" seem quite dated in comparison to some of the newer singles like "Don't Trust Me" "Calle Ocho" and "Day 'n' Night", especially since many of these songs get WAY too much radio play for their own good and so even if the song is good, most people get so sick of hearing it that by the time this disc is out they may be burnt out on a lot of the songs.

All in all, this is a great compilation of good Top 40 hits, and if you like clean versions or just prefer your songs sounding exactly like they do on the radio, then this is for you. I like that there are a couple songs on here like "If U See Amy" which are IMPOSSIBLE to find in "radio edit" form because the CD version isn't exactly "dirty" but they decided to make it a bit cleaner for the radio.
on July 19, 2012
Now 31 is a great music cd of current hits on the radio. I personally enjoy all the songs on this cd expect track 16 with the song called That's not my name. I have to say this is a mixture cd of pop, rock, and some hip hop. Yes many of these songs got played over and over again and most of us got tired of the songs but to me they were good songs and if you enjoy a mixture of music in your collection then pick this cd up. You have everything from Flo Rida to Pink to Nickelback and added bonus to me was Charice song called Note to God which to me was very powerful lyrics. So if your open minded to all types of music then pick this cd up and enjoy what songs are on it.
on July 3, 2009
This is the best NOW cd I have ever purchased. To bad I didn't see it here first, I could have saved a lot more getting it here. I actually love every song on this CD and usually with the NOW cd there's about 4 or 5 songs I dont care for! Love it! Get it!
on June 1, 2014
Not a bad over all cd, I like most mix cd's and the now that's what I call music cd's are over all good. I wish the prices where better but I honestly can't go wrong with the number of songs and mix tracks that are on the cd.
on October 23, 2015
Now That’s What I Call Music 31 has a wide range of music from the 2008/2009 era that touches on an eclectic range of music genres; If U Seek Amy by Britney Spears (representing the dance/pop genre), I Run To You by Lady Antebellum (representing the country genre), You Found Me by The Fray and If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback(representing the rock genre), Right Round by Florida, Pokerface by Lady Gaga and I Know You Want Me by Pitbull representing the electronic/dance genres. Of course there are more artists featured on Now That’s What I Call Music 31 as well’ such as Beyonce, Neyo,Black Eyed Peas,Pink, 3OH3, and Ciara feat. Justin Timberlake etc. I enjoy this collection because it reminds me of a period in my life where I truly believed that the sky was the limit and anything is possible when aligned with my intuition and higher self (which fortunately I’m gradually regaining back that belief). Anyhow, Now That’s What I Call Music 31 is a substantial music collection for eclectic music lovers because of the mix of music genres and artists/groups on Now 31.
on October 3, 2011
This particular NOW CD (That's What I Call Music) has great songs (even Grandma likes!!). ALL of the NOW CDs are great.
on July 6, 2011
16. That's Not My Name The Ting Tings
17. You Found Me The Fray
18. If Today Was Your Last Day Nickelback
on September 14, 2009
Charice has a very powerful voice. She sings from the heart and touches your heart and soul. Could hardly wait for her 1st international album soon to be released in January 2010.
on August 10, 2009
Better then I thought it was going to be, Now That's What I Call Music 31 was a steal for the amount of music you get. While I recognized most the songs on the CD when I bought it, there a few that were a pleasant surprise!