Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NOW That's What I Call Music, Vol. 47
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 6, 2013
I've heard all these songs on Pandora (the online music player) and wanted to purchase them for some time now. Most of these songs cost $1.29 each. If I were to purchase all these songs separately they would cost me more than double this price. These songs are great songs, my personal favorites are "When I Was Your Man, Bruno Mars", "Crazy Kids", and "Safe and Sound". If you already have most of these songs then purchase the rest seperatly. But if you want most of these songs, get 20 of them for less that $10.00 :).

PROS:
-Great Variety of Pop Music
-20 songs for less than $10? GREAT VALUE!
-1 hour and 11 minutes of music for $10!
-Good Quality Music

CONS:
-I can't seem to open up the digital booklet, my kindle fire won't allow me to (I tried accessing it from the cloud selection).

AccuRating: 4.7/5
on August 24, 2013
16 songs for $9.49 ... even if a few not-so-hot tracks, sure beats downloading them individually for $1.29 each. And one really good bonus about the NOW series ... the expletives are deleted so I can play them when younger ones are in the house or car.
on November 7, 2013
A four year old (apologies to all 4 year olds) must have mastered this cd. Why in God's name would any engineer overmodulate the sound to the extent that all you are left with is distortion? A terrible disservice to some fine songs.
VINE VOICEon December 31, 2014
I don't buy a lot of Now Albums, especially since I dislike the album cover but... I listen to most my music without looking at anything at all and this had a few songs on it i didnt have but liked at a great price. There isn't much to say beyond that, it was all about getting what I wanted for cheap.
on December 10, 2013
I love CD's where there is a mix of music - all the top hits on 1 cd. It is a Great buy!
on August 21, 2013
Sometimes there are artists that have a great song but you do not want to buy the album. The Now 47 cd has a great collection of popular songs. I have been collecting the NOW collections of music for many years. Always get the hit songs that are on the charts!! Can't go wrong with that!
on January 4, 2014
My daughter really loves this cd. It beats having to buy all these songs on itunes! I would recommend it to anyone, especially tweens and teenagers!
on October 17, 2013
As with all the "Now" music cd's. This offers a good variety of the latest music. These cd's made an awesome collection of good music.
on August 27, 2013
I already liked many of the songs I knew on it, I enjoyed many of the others.

I have appreciated the common sense censorship of previous NOW albums so I was slightly disappointed when they were not as selective with this album. Shame.
If you don't have time or patience to make your own compilation, Now 47 is good mix of tracks that you can put in your CD player and enjoy the latest hits or those that will likely become ones.

The CD contains 20 songs, 16 of them are familiar songs, probably the biggest hits being "I love it" by Icona Pop and "Mirrors" performed by Justin Timberlake and 4 preview songs "This Is The New Year" performed by A Great Big World, "Glowing" performed by Nikki Williams, "Take Me Home" performed by Midnight Red and "Classic" performed by MKTO.

Now 47 is an excellent compilation, 72 minutes of good music to enjoy during these hot summer days, while driving a car or have a party somewhere on the beach.