Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Now Designs Apron, Gelateria
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 24, 2011
This is probably the best apron I have ever owned. It's made of quality material and has a cute design. It also washed and dried great. My only complaint is that this is the third apron I've ordered from the company, but the first one I have actually received. The first two ran out of stock after I made the purchase. The company emailed me stating that they were sorry and had not charged my credit card. After receiving this apron though, I understand why they sold out so fast.
on February 23, 2012
The apron is quite pretty with a pocket in the front for your jewelry or whatever. The neck-strap is easily adjustable. It is heavy cotton and does not feel cheap.I'm glad I purchased it.
on May 6, 2012
I love it, good quality fabric, the combination of colors in the design is perfect. The length is adequate and provides adequate protection
on December 7, 2011
This apron looks much better in hand than on the website. I am giving it as a gift and happy to do so.