5.0 out of 5 stars What a Bonnie Blue Apron
In search of a new apron, I fell across this beauty.
As soon as I saw this apron, I knew it was what I was searching for.
The colors were so bright and cheerful.
I received this apron in record time.
I can definitely recommend this charming apron for your own, or as a gift.
Published 20 months ago by Sassy girl

3.0 out of 5 stars style/shape not as shown in picture
Published on February 14, 2012 by J. E. Atkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars style/shape not as shown in picture, February 14, 2012
The material is very good quality, the stitching is great, and the print is beautiful, just like the picture. The neck loops adjust well. Where this item disappoints is in the style/shape. It does not look at all like the picture. The bib (upper) part is quite long, while the skirt (lower) part is short. Is it supposed to tie around the hips rather than the waist? Also, the ties are too short to wrap around and tie in front. I can't give this more than 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Bonnie Blue Apron, October 28, 2012
In search of a new apron, I fell across this beauty.
As soon as I saw this apron, I knew it was what I was searching for.
The colors were so bright and cheerful.
I received this apron in record time.
I can definitely recommend this charming apron for your own, or as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice apron.., March 23, 2007
Ann G. (United States) - See all my reviews
Well made, purchased this as a gift for my sister-in-law who loved the patern. Just as nice as Williams Sonoma aprons, not quite as thick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Apron!, February 9, 2013
I received this apron today, and the lighter color veggie apron by this same company. I am quite pleased with the quality of both of them. The italian garden apron is a bit stiffer than the veggie apron but not much. I also tried out the lighter veggie one for the first time while making stew, and it seemed comfortable. It fit me well, and that was a big concern because I am under 5' 3". Hopefully that will help anyone that is short like me. It fell right at my knee. They look like they will hold up well. For anyone having issues with fading of darker colors, just try washing in cold or cool water and just air dry instead of putting in the dryer. I do that with alot of clothes and it does prevent fading. The heat from the dryer tends to cause fading. After I took the italian garden apron out of the washer it looked the same-no fading. Did not take long to air dry. Really like the adjustable neck, that helps out alot.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Selection of Patterns!, October 24, 2012
This review is from: Now Designs Basic Apron, Nectar (Kitchen)
My mom needed an apron and I got to look through TONS of colors and patterns! LOVE this design--and there's nothing boring about it for your kitchen!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, February 10, 2012
After nearly 30 years, I had to retire my old apron. I hunted around a bit and found this one. The apron fabric is not as heavy weight as I had expected, not like the one I just retired. It serves the purpose, but I am back on the hunt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aprons, January 9, 2012
Beautiful aprons I got the one that want in stock before christmas as hoped very happy with this purchase the aprons are wide enough to cover any areas that may be exposed to spills

2.0 out of 5 stars Not large enough across the top, March 28, 2014
Elly B (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered the Now Designs apron in the Veggies print. The color (print) and style were just as pictured - very nice/pretty. I'm returning the item because it doesn't fit across the top of my chest. Specifically, there are areas on the left and right side of my chest that are not covered by the apron. This pretty much defeats the purpose of covering up my shirt/top to prevent them from getting cooking stains.

Granted, I'm a size 18 in Womens, but I have never run into this issue with an apron before. (And no, my chest is definitely not the largest part of my body so that isn't the problem either.) Smaller-sized women probably won't have any issues with this apron.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the fabric, don't love the adjustable neck., February 8, 2014
The fabric is nice: pretty design, thick, and stiff.

The neck strap is attached with two metal rings. I find that it is too loose and never looks right when it's tightened. The rings are too flimsy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, colorful print, July 2, 2013
I have been looking for a sensible apron and had to resort to buying online. Most of the stores have these frilly things and not my taste. This apron is just what I was looking for. It has great coverage, neck strap is adjustable, nice fabric with pockets and the colors are rich and deep. I have not washed this yet so I don't know if it will fade much.i have only had this two weeks and I use this most everyday. It has protected my clothes from splatter. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good utility apron.

Now Designs Basic Apron, Nectar