Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on July 11, 2011
I really love this cook book. The dishes are not complicated to make and the flavor is wonderful. Don't even miss the fat and sugar.
on February 22, 2016
Went to see him in a seminar. Loved what he had to say and the food is delicious. You have to love to cook your own foods though.
on September 9, 2014
I love how the recipes are updated to be healthier and lower in fats and calories. Helps to give you ways to update family recipes.
on March 7, 2010
I love this! Made the Triple Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies today and they were delicious!! Meatloaf was great too! Very encourage that I can still have all my favorites and be healthy at the same time! Will try and stick with the recipes without Splenda for personal preference, but I am very excited to cook my way through the book!
on February 11, 2014
I really enjoy these lower cal. recipes. Rocco knows what he is doing and make delicious recipes that are easy to make. Rocc-On!
on May 26, 2013
I was at a luncheon and the delicious meal was prepared from this book. As soon as I got home I ordered it and love the recipes.
on July 10, 2010
I've made about 1/4 of the recipes so far and have found them all to be good to excellent. The "diet" marinara has replaced my regular old school gravy, it's that vibrant.

Only caveat I would put on it is that most recipes involve meaningful prep and some items (like greek yogurt and low fat blue cheese) are hard to find depending upon where you live.

Still, a great diet conscious addition for people who like to cook. It's worth the price of the book for the pantry advice.
on July 2, 2013
some interesting recipes, some getting used to. im looking forward to eventually trying them all and a new experience with food
on October 31, 2013
This is a great book! I have tried multiple menus out this book and everyone has been amazing. We will continue to eat well!
on June 1, 2013
We are cutting back and watching what we eat so I got this boo. Great recipes and easy to convert our way of cooking. Love it.