5.0 out of 5 stars No more Oily skin
Wow! This Grape Seed Oil is great as a face moisturizer. I have oily skin and it does not leave my face oily instead it has decreased my oily skin and my face looks refreshed and does not clog pores. Product was recommended to me by my Aesthetician. I'm glad I tried it out.
Published 12 months ago by SDRube

3.0 out of 5 stars Extracted with hexane
Published on June 2, 2011 by M.E.

3.0 out of 5 stars Extracted with hexane, June 2, 2011
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Misc.)
As a note to anyone buying this product - I emailed NOW to ask about how the product is processed and received the following reply: "The grapeseed oil is extracted with hexane, the hexane is removed from the final product." After researching hexane extraction, there may still be very slight traces of hexane still in this product or other hexane processed products. Just a note to those looking to buy since this information was not included anywhere on the label.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more Oily skin, November 6, 2013
SDRube (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent With Conditioner, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Misc.)
I load my conditioners up with this oil. It makes my hair super soft and easy to de-tangle. I also use it for hot oil treatments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for OCM, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Misc.)
I use a 30% grapeseed, 50% EVOO, 15% jojoba and 5% tea tree oil mix for the oil cleansing method, and this is a perfect mix for combination / acne prone skin. A very large amount for the money. Absorbs well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heat Protectant, May 26, 2013
I originally got this to use as another carrier oil for my castor oil in my natural hair care regimen, but I read that this was a good heat protectant. My hair is already in a very healthy state with my current regimen, but I used this on my hair before flat ironing with a chi iron on 400 degrees and my hair did not singe or smell burnt. Whilst combing it 3 days later I have no excessive amount of strands falling out other then the normal shedding of hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but can get messy., April 6, 2012
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Misc.)
This stuff is great, I use it as moisturizer for my skin. However, if you use this everyday as a full body moisturizer the bottle starts to get really messy and oily from having to pick it up repeatedly with oily hands - I would love it I could get this in a pump-style bottle!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE it!, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Misc.)
Never did I think an OIL could help so much with oily skin! My face has been less oily and more even since I started using grapeseed oil. Old scars are fading, old blemishes are peeling away quickly, and blackheads have disappeared! I use it all over my body as well, scenting it with essential oils for fragrance. It absorbs quickly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Purple botle Grapeseed Oil, April 7, 2009
4.75 stars out of 5

Your first fried egg with this oil will tell you why grapeseed oil is the frier's choice of oils. There's no waxy taste. For that reason alone, your first italian vinergrette will blow you away, light and tasty. Hey, I might eat more salads this way.

Your first french fry will tell you why you should use this oil; the 400+ degrees to sear the outside and not soak into the potato. The oil doesn't get a "burnt" taste like some others. After frying fish, I can filter the oil and not even know it was used to fry fish.

As if you needed more reasons, the biggest one of all: grapeseed oil matches Fish oil in Omega 3's and 6's. When you don't like that fish oil burp, use grapeseed oil. Did I mention it has no taste, at all.

I'm a believer in this oil. My LDL's are down and HDL's are up. My Heart thanks you. My eyesight thanks you.

One last point about the purple bottle. It has a pop-top to dispence the oil. So, you can use as little or as much as you need. I keep mine on the stove to remind me I can have some whenever I need oil in cooking. Because the oil is good for me, I use it more often.

Now, I just needed to convince myself to add a drop on my hands to fix those dry cracked fingers. Surprise, surprize: It worked better than I imagined. What else can I used this OIL for?

There is a down side to all this good. It's not the cheapest oil to cook with. But hey, I'm still using it for the "lack" of taste, high frying temperature, and most of all, for what my doctor likes about what it's done to my LDL/HDL numbers and improved eyesight (up to 20/40 from 20/200). So, it might be a few dolars more. I think I'm worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars now foods grape seed oil, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Misc.)
i use this oil daily as part of my skin care regimen for my rosacea. combined with the evening primrose oil, they both work extremely well.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this oil!, January 14, 2014
nik-e (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Misc.)
I love grape seed oil. It feels really good on my skin and I also use it for my hair treatments. Very moisturizing.

Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce