5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Skin!
I got the grape seed oil to use on my skin because I get a lot of dry patches, especially in the rougher seasons. There are other alternative uses like for cooking, but I focus on the skin care. It helps on contact but sustainability is a little more lax than I hoped.

Published 1 month ago by Claire T.

3.0 out of 5 stars Extracted with hexane
Published on June 2, 2011 by M.E.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Skin!, December 18, 2014
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)

It's nice that it's odorless so you're not worried about smelling or being too fragrant like a lot of mainstream products. It's not heavy either so it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. My mother suggested trying to mix it with other products to see if that helped trap the moisture in my skin longer. I wasn't ready to give up the grape seed oil altogether because it did work. I found that using the grape seed oil mixed with jojoba oil was the best for me (Jojoba Oil for Hair and Skin - 100 Percent Pure Cold Pressed Oil - No Fillers, Dyes or Artificial Ingredients of Any Kind - Made in the USA (3 bottles - 4 oz each)). Combining the two left me smoother longer and my skin wasn't clogged or anything. Great find and I'm happy I took others' advice to figure it out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Extracted with hexane, June 2, 2011
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
As a note to anyone buying this product - I emailed NOW to ask about how the product is processed and received the following reply: "The grapeseed oil is extracted with hexane, the hexane is removed from the final product." After researching hexane extraction, there may still be very slight traces of hexane still in this product or other hexane processed products. Just a note to those looking to buy since this information was not included anywhere on the label.

4.0 out of 5 stars If your skin is sensitive like me then you will thank it, January 28, 2015
It is a very light oil . If your skin is sensitive like me then you will thank it . You can use it alone or with different essential oil as a carrier oil and it will work great . My skin combination which is sensitive and acne prone but after using this it has become more hydrated and definitely happy !!

5.0 out of 5 stars I will repurchase!, January 9, 2015
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I use grapeseed oil as a hot oil treatment for my hair, and as a moisturizer for my skin. I purchase two of these bottles and loved the results so much I shared half of the bottle with my cousin. I will most definitely repurchase this oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars great oil, January 29, 2015
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Brought this with two other oils the bottles are pretty big , the oils are lite and absorbs in the skin quickly i forgot i was buying them for my hair after i seen how nicely it felt on my skin. You dont have to use a lot of it, so i use from head to toe literally love these oils. And Now Foods shipped quickly and clean no mess a definite reorder..

5.0 out of 5 stars I now have balanced soft skin, no more out ..., January 3, 2015
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I now have balanced soft skin, no more out of control oily mess. I use it twice a day. I wish I had found this stuff 40 yrs ago. It would have saved lost of money. I dont use any of other facial lotions they are gathering dust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and light, January 22, 2015
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Nice and light, absorbs quickly with no greasy residue. I use it in the products I make that are more geared towards anti-aging (or acne prone) as its astringent properties are good for tightening and toning skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love everything about it am currently using it mixed with ..., January 11, 2015
Got my product o time and it was what I expexted. Wish I could've had the bigger bottle shipled to me but that's okay. I love everything about it am currently using it mixed with a few other oils to oil my scalp

5.0 out of 5 stars great for my skin, January 11, 2015
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I mix this with my cold cream daily and my skin has never looked better. When it want a little color I mix this, my cold cream, a little liquid foundation and bronze powder and it gives a perfect, dewy glow.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, January 5, 2015
This review is from: Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I've been mixing this with Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil & coconut oil for my beard/mustache oils. With some essential oils it works magicly! Not too oily and leaves a nice coat on the hair

Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce
$9.99 $8.19
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.