Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 1 oz|Change

on December 26, 2011
Grapefruit scent is known to increase the metabolism in your body and brain.
I use it in my clinic to give refreshing feeling to our patients. They love it, but I couldn't find what I bought before.
SO, I have to chose from some here, but I didn't know which one would smell the best.
Well, I just bought 3 of them (although I know I can't return them after I opened it), and I think this had the most fresh smell and close to real grapefruit smell.

btw, here is what I bought in order I liked.

1) Now Foods Grapefruit Oil, 1-Ounce
2) Grapefruit 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 30 ml... this was not too bad either
3) Grapefruit Essential Oil. 30 ml (1 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade... this does not even smell like grapefruit. It smelled nasty, but it was maybe too old.
22 comments| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2013
I am so in love with essential oils. I started collecting them when I started to make all my own cleaning supplies. I make my own laundry detergent and every other cleaner you can think of. A favorite of mine, and one I am most addicted to, is what I refer to as my "everything spray". It is very simple to make. I use 1 part bottom shelf vodka to 2-3 parts distilled or RO water in a spray bottle (ex: 1 cup vodka, 2-3 cups water), then use essential oils to scent it. I have used many combinations such as cinnamon, orange, and clove for the bathroom, a mix of lavender, eucalyptus, and orange for my living room and so on and so forth. I have bottles of spray in each bathroom, in the kitchen, and in strategic places for use in every room. I use it to refresh clothing, furniture, wipe down counters. I spray the curtains for freshness. I use it to wipe down my coffee tables. In the bathroom it makes a nice freshener and daily shower spray. It even polishes chrome fixtures up so nicely. If I am expecting visitors, everything gets a quick spray down and my house always smells fresh and clean even if I slack off on the actual cleaning a little bit. Anyway, right now I am really stuck on lemon and orange scents. It is spring and it smells so fresh. I decided to add grapefruit to the mix and it smells so amazing! I also use Kirk's Castille soap bars to make my own counter top cleaner/floor cleaner for those tougher jobs. I scented it with, you guessed it, this yummy grapefruit scent.

I can't say enough good things about Now Essential Oils. I have the lavender, clove, rosemary, eucalyptus, lemon, orange, grapefruit, and some others. They are all fantastic and all get used regularly. When my son gets headaches, I have him smell eucalyptus oil. Most of the time his headaches go away. I use the rosemary oil in my shampoo. The lemon smells great and is also tasty in a glass of water when I add a couple drops. I use the lavender on a cloth I throw in my dryer in lieu of dryer sheets. The towels smell awesome. The price is right on Now oils and the quality is really good. Now brand is the best deal I have found online or in stores.
44 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2013
I use this stuff in my bottled water...3 drops for one bottle. It tastes great without all the sugar and unkowns!
on September 24, 2013
By far the best smelling grapefruit oil I've used! It seems fresh and fabulous!
I mix it with coconut oil and use it as a skin smoothing body oil. I get compliments on how good it smells regularly!
Highly recommend!
on April 27, 2012
Smells really nice and clean and does not irritate my sinuses or allergies. It's great to use as a natural deodorizer. I use it on my dogs' bedding and it makes a huge difference.
on February 24, 2012
I have ordered many types of oils from the NOW company and they are the best. The prices are very reasonable for the different types of oils, vitamins, and other supplements Thanks!
on January 14, 2015
This is everyone's favorite citrus flavor to add to soda stream carbonated water. I only buy the "Now" brand because they actually say on their website if you look hard enough that it's edible. A few drops is all you need.
on June 11, 2008
Delicious aroma. I wear it as parfume. (Just be careful to put it only on your clothes, not your skin. Read directions on bottle.) Fringe benefits: It is said that women who use this oil appear to be several years younger to the opposite sex. As if this were not all, in my experience, it simply drives my boyfriend wild! He can't have enough of it, and begs me to wear it!!
on May 11, 2012
Item arrived promptly and in perfect condition. The oil smells just like a grapefruit and really helps freshen up a room.
on January 5, 2016
I just started getting into essential oils, I bought a diffuser and I love it. I suffer from migraines and the only thing that I found that helped them was a grapefruit shampoo that was discontinued years ago, the smell of it would make my migraines disappear more often than not. I have tried grapefruit scented stuff for years trying to find another remedy but haven't been able to find anything that worked until I came across this. This is wonderful and a lifesaver! The only downside is that it doesn't come in a gallon size bottle!
I received this at a discount for my honest review but will be buying this often!