5.0 out of 5 stars pumpkin seed oil
Published on March 15, 2011 by Ernest Caldwell Jr

Published on September 17, 2011 by MJ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars pumpkin seed oil, March 15, 2011
This review is from: Now Foods Pumpkin Oil 1000mg Soft-gels, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)
Data says that this oil assists w/ proper urine flow/supports prostate. Although the effect on me is small, pso (pumpkin seed oil) does seem to work w/ the beta sitosterol in reducing my # of trips to the bathroom at night (beta sitosterol had the biggest impact, but there was an additional improvement when I stated taking the pso-I also eat an applesauce cup of pasta sauce every day for the lycopene-dip an egg roll in a cup of it). *Also, pso contains nutrients your body needs in general, so since it does appear to help w/ prostate issues, I'll continue to use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Recieved Putrid Bottle Of Oil Capsules--Amazon charged me a restocking fee!, September 17, 2011
Ordinarily I like this product, pumpkin seed oil by this manufacturer is usually of high quality and reasonable cost. However, I purchased two bottles, and 60 days after starting the first bottle, opened the second bottle. Much to my surprise, the oil was putrid, most likely based a combination of rancidity and a manufacturing problem. However, when I returned the second bottle at my expense, Amazon declined to refund the full amount, noting that I was outside the time limit of returns. Lesson learned--never order multiple bottles of supplements from Amazon; in this case the second was bad but I only found out when I finished the first. And a restocking fee for putrid oil? I hope it is not restocked, but rather returned to NOW FOODS who should look into this lot number, as most likely other customers had similar experiences.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1000mg pumpkin seed oil soft-gels, April 30, 2014
Have taken this for years. Best at calming the urge to go from BPH. Give it a try, your plumbing will thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Product!, February 12, 2014
Good bladder support when taken twice daily ... I recommend this product! Additionally, having used other NOW products, I trust this brand!

4.0 out of 5 stars Arthritis relief, March 18, 2013
I have severe arthritis in my left shoulder. Almost lost use of my are because of it. Got cortisone shots and they helped but side effects were not too good. Sister-in-law nagged me (yes nagged) into trying pumpkin seed oil. Voila! No more cortisone shots! The crazy thing.....it does nothing for the arthritic pain in my knees, but took away about 95% of shoulder pain and I have almost total use of the arm. and, I am left handed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, March 30, 2014
Helps the old memory and is good for your digestion. NOW is an excellent company and I recommend all their products and this dealer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, March 19, 2014
Didn't do anything for me except for the first few days when the placebo effect kicked in. Long term, didn't do anything for me but it was worth a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to have improved stamina, January 28, 2014
I would say these have improved my husbands stamina and responsiveness. Not a huge, overnight difference but after about a week I started to notice some improvement and it has helped our intimate relationship tremendously. Went from 0-1/month to 1-2/week. Has not helped the libido though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pumpkin seed oil, November 19, 2013
This is a very good product for a man's prostate problem. My husband has been taking this for a few years now and swears by it.

2.0 out of 5 stars It was Ok, but won't order it again, December 13, 2012
it was Ok, the price was OK too, but some of capsules had impurities in them, 2nd and 3rd bottle had the same problem

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›