5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff might just save your life.
Sounds a bit dramatic, but in my case I know this product has brought me back to the land of the living. I'm writing this review in the hope it might help someone out there as it has helped me.

Published 5 months ago by LALLAW

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't verify if it worked or not
I bought this product just for maintenance, as a medical student I am aware that the majority of people have at one point or another different types of parasites. Many of my symptoms have been alleviated by proper nutrition and exercise. I began dosage at 1/2 dropper 2x per day and after taking this product for about a week, I developed an allergic reaction to what I...
Published 3 months ago by Mr. Hons

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff might just save your life., April 3, 2014
LALLAW (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood Complex, 2-Ounce (Health and Beauty)

I decided to try this as many have after having chronic health issues for the past 2-4 years, which in the past few months were seriously impacting my quality of life. Carcinoid cancer was suspected, but not confirmed after several tests. Like others, doctors wanted to continue with expensive tests and additional medications as none were conclusive or entirely effective. I had constant gastrointestinal problems, facial flushing, migraines, debilitating fatigue, constant unproductive cough with wheezing, shortness of breath, bloat, abdominal pain, a large, hard lump by my spine was growing and protruding out from my back. It occasionally ached. I had acute pancreatic attacks that felt like I was having a heart attack. The worst was the drying of my eyes which diminished my eyesight and would sometimes result in sharp, excruciating pain behind my eyes, particularly my left eye. I had to tape my eyes shut at night to keep them moist, or pay the painful consequences when I tried to open my eye lids upon awakening. My skin was yellowing, and my eyes seemed to be sinking in their sockets. I was losing hair (fortunately, I have a lot of it), but it was mainly breaking off. I was constantly nauseated which resulted in my eating very little, and only eating a handful of the same things because that was all I could tolerate. Despite this unintentional semi-fasting state, my abdomen seemed to be increasing in size. I no longer had the strength to jog or exercise, had very limited energy, and could easily sleep for nearly an entire day without feeling rested. Quality of life was down the toilet and I became increasingly reclusive. When you don't feel or look well, you find you retreat more and more into yourself. I and my family were certain that once they finally figured out what was wrong with me, (was it CS, IBS, CFS, Chron's, etc.) the prognosis would be grim. I began to mentally prepare for that.

Then one day, I noticed something unusual looking after a bowel movement. Since Carcinoid Syndrome effects the gastrointestinal system, I was advised to be monitoring such things. It was long (4" - 5") and alabaster white, about as thick as thin spaghetti. It had a smooth surface, but at one end it diverged off into 3 separate "segments" which curled at the tips. Whaaaaat is that?! This occurred after eating a large amount of fresh garlic during the previous meal, but looked like nothing I had eaten, ever. About 4 months earlier I had also notice what looked like it could be a small, 1" worm, rice-shaped, but not being sure and not wanting to "investigate" further I dismissed it. I told my boyfriend and being the google wiz he is, he found images online of what I had just seen: roundworms. Toxocariasis, in fact. Toxocariasis is an illness caused by larvae of either the dog roundworm (Toxocara canis) or the cat roundworm (Toxocara cati). We have both a dog and cat who had worms, and I volunteered for a cat rescue group taking care of sick, feral kittens before I started to have the above symptoms.

We figured it couldn't hurt to purge myself of what might be ailing me. Started with Reese's Pinworm treatment, although I had no symptoms for pinworms it did contain a prescription strength dosage of mebendazole, which is also used to treat roundworms. The same day, I took my first dosage of Wormwood. The Reese's certainly got the ball rolling, but did not complete the job. I took half a dropper full 3x of the Now Foods wormwood complex the first day and worked my way up to 2 full droppers, 3x per day by day 7. Be SURE to put the filled dropper as far back toward your throat and tongue as you can without gagging before releasing the dose. Have something to drink right next to you when you do (I had de-fizzed diet 7up to the right, cold water to the left). Shoot the tincture of wormwood down your throat, swallow, and take a drink. You mostly taste cloves. It's strong, but manageable. And the health benefits make the taste issue totally worth it. After a while, you actually want to take your dose. (My boyfriend put his dose in hot tea and said he couldn't taste it when taken that way)

I started to see small, white specimens passing (1/3 to 1/2 the size of a grain of rice), hundreds of them, by day 3 or 4. But it wasn't until day 7 that I saw clear signs of a parasitic infection. My eye pain and inflammation was lessening, as was the size of the lump protruding from my back. And also by this time, my energy level was way up. No more headaches, no bloat, no abdominal pain, no gastrointestinal distress, no chest pain and coughing/wheezing cut in half. By the end of the first 2 weeks, I was passing what could have only been adult worms. Horrifying!

I took the 1 week break, then kicked off the next two weeks with another dose of Reese's followed right after with 3 dropper fulls of the wormwood. Within 4 hours of this regime I eliminated what I can only describe as something from a sci-fi flick. It is still hard for me to believe it. Those things were literally eating my life and vision away. By the end of week 3, a small lump appeared in the corner of my left eye, with some hardening around my tear duct. I pressed on it, and opaque-colored fluid began to ooze from my eye. After applying warm compresses and pressure to the area for 24 hours, the lump and harness were gone. And so was my eye pain, dryness, and chronic ocular inflammation. The worm, invading my left eye, had turned - literally. So did the one on top of my right foot, and shimmying down my left thigh. The wormwood had them dieing off and on the run. I did experience 2-4 days of "die off" symptoms during the first and second treatment, mostly a return to extreme fatigue, headaches, and some nausea. But it was nothing compared to how I had been suffering before I took this treatment. You'll get through it. And thankfully I did not experience any of the side-effects some people sensitive to Thujone may have. Please start out with a light dosage and work your way up to the 2 full dropper fulls (or more) 3x per day to ensure you don't have any sensitivity either. Google "Thujone" or "Absinthe overdose symptoms" so you know what to look for.

By the end of the 4th week I felt alive again for the first time in a long, long time. In fact, I had felt so ill for so long that I had forgotten what it was like to feel "normal" again. I felt like I was in my 20's. Tons of energy and a positive mental attitude. My bowel movements are now regular without discomfort for the first time in 4 years. I am no longer wheezing/coughing or experiencing shortness of breath, facial flushing, hair loss, or any gastric or abdominal problems. I am hungry again. My stomach is no longer distended or hard, or tender to the touch. I've lost weight, and started exercising, slowly :), again. I no longer have to tape my eyes shut to sleep and my 3-5x daily use of artificial tears has dropped to 1x or 2x a week. My skin color is even and no longer yellow; I don't have that drawn, sunken-eye, ill look. I feel well again. Interestingly, what was thought to be a tumor against my spine and probably inoperable and cancerous, is now about 1/3 its size before I started taking this stuff. Turns out it was an encysted granulomatous nodule, which is, hold on to your lunches, a worm larvae sack embedded in my muscle wall. Holy American Horror Story Batman...!

This stuff saved my life. Parasitic infections are not routinely tested for or considered when doctors are presented with the symptoms I had... I didn't consider it myself. So often people are misdiagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, or even asthma or a myriad of ocular diseases instead. So if you are struggling like I was just a month or so ago, getting worse all the time, and you don't have a sensitivity to the ingredients in this product, what can it hurt to try it? Just be sure to stick with it and take the recommended dosages (I'll admit I sometimes exceeded them, but then I had a large infestation). And, turns out there are some added & unexpected health benefits... now at week six (and off the stuff again for a week, but about to start and maintain a 2 week monthly regimen), my skin is very healthy looking and soft. It looks 10 years younger. My boyfriend even complimented me on it yesterday (and he's Irish :). In January I started menopause. By February I was having non-stop hot flashes. After taking wormwood for 2 weeks, the hot flashes stopped. My estrogen levels increased again and my period returned. I have read that wormwood, an ancient herb/plant, is known for having this healthful effect on women. Do check with your doctor, but even just as a nutritional supplement its antioxident, antifungal, and antinflammatory properties have been documented. And parasites hate it. This product did/does the job for me, and I hope it helps you too.

5.0 out of 5 stars If your serious about getting rid of the bugs then this is it!, February 19, 2008
Before you go and pay $30 for any anti-parasite pills Buy this, All of those pills use the 3 main items in this extract, wormwood, Black walnut hull, and cloves. I am almost done with my bottle and let me tell you if you ever walked barefoot you have bugs. I eat a lot of red meat, pork and chicken so i thought it was time to see if i was due...... on the 4th day right before bed it felt like ants crawling under my skin, yep that would be the ones that live near the surface and since then not even an itch, not to mention the ones i have seen in eliminations..... so if you ever have spent time out doors barefoot around someones pets eaten a lot of meat"they live in fruit too" dont waste $30 just pick up 2 bottles of this for $14. Two weeks per bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars works!, April 22, 2013
I have three kids my 2 year old likes to play with outdoor cats..what more do I have to say, but worms!! anyway i give this to my kids before bed..it works!! you wil feel hungry for a few days after taking this because you will be killing the worms that have been stealing your food from you! Love this it works!!

4.0 out of 5 stars NASTY TASTE....BUT VERY EFFECTIVE!, March 12, 2010
I deleted my previous review, and am rewriting due to some mean comments about the graffic nature of my comments. I guess I did over share, a bit, but I had a glass of wine and was feeling pretty open at the time! I do apologize for those whomwever offended.

I also want to say, I am a very clean person... I clean every day, and shower every day, as well! That is why I was so shocked that a nice, midwest family living in a beautiful house in the country could contract such a thing!

My daughter and I had to see a doctor for parasites after a lot of stomach upsets, rashes, tiredness and general feeling of bad health. We took the medicine prescribed by our family physician faithfully, but still did not feel any better. I ordered this after researching online home remedies, and had a lot of doubt about the effectiveness and the safety of taking something online that is not traditional medicine. I only took it, and did not give it to my daughter.

First of all...this is some REALLY nasty stuff. It smells like it would taste good, but it is about as good as a glade plug in. I did find out, if you dilute with water, it is much easier to take. I was just dropping it on my tongue. There is NO WAY you are going to treat a child or an animal with this.

After being treated by a doctor, I still found that this extract was more effective than what I had been prescribed. I will probably treat myself every year with it, since I had a very "EYE OPENING" experiece and now very paranoid about getting it again.

I also want to add, I felt better almost within a few days, and the symptoms I was having have completely dissappeared.

4.0 out of 5 stars An honest, and gross, review!, December 4, 2013
I am going to start with a warning...this review is going to be very graphic and talk about poop. You've been warned!

Anyway...For years I have had problems with my stomach bloating after eating, and irregularity. I'm only 31, but have had digestion problems for about 7 years already. Sometimes I wouldn't poop for 3-4 days. Fiber didn't seem to help, and neither did eating lots of vegetables. I saw several doctors and all of them just said I probably had IBS. The not pooping I could deal with, but after eating my stomach would sometimes swell up so big that I would look pregnant! It was very painful, and the feeling wouldn't go away for a few hours. I don't have a large stomach, but after eating it would sometimes get so big that I would have to change my outfit so people wouldn't notice my suddenly huge belly.

Anyway, I have tried colon hydrotherapy, colon cleanse kits, etc. All only helped for a few days. Recently I contemplated that I might have parasites. I am constantly tired and sometimes have weird stuff happen with my skin, and those can be caused by parasites too. About a week ago I started taking this product as well as doing a Parastroy kit. I have not had the bloating problems this past week, and have been "going #2" about 2-3 times a day which is supposedly the amount of times a healthy person goes. I am not positive if I have parasites, but this is helping.

I have put on a glove and gone through my excrement. Yuck...I know. It is so hard to tell what is what though. I eat a lot of foods that do not fully digest...nuts, beans, corn, diced mushrooms and peppers, fennel, etc....so it's hard to tell if something crazy has came out of me, or if it's just partially digested food items. I know a lot of parasites cannot be seen by the naked eye, so it is possible I am eliminating things and I just can't see them. I do have to say some "slime strings" have been coming out a lot, but it's hard to tell if it is mucus or worms :(

Overall I like this product because it is helping me to be regular and not have the painful bloating. The only side effect I had so far involved me breaking out a little. I never get pimples and I have had a few since taking this. I haven't experienced the other symptoms people have mentioned on here.

Anyway, I will post an update once I am finished with the product to let you know if the good results last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! Parasite exterminator!, January 31, 2013
Wow! I can't believe how many parasites I had (have) I'm 35 and I've never done a cleanse, but I never expected to see the results I've seen. I started taking this about a little over a week ago and it definetely works. I take 2 dropper fulls 3 times a day. In about 2 days I started seeing a large amount of parasites. I had liver flukes, pin worms, tape worms and a few things I haven't identified yet. The amount has not slowed done it has been consistent with every BM. I have dealt with candida for the past few years and have controlled it with probiotics, coconut oil and a lower sugar diet but after taking this I have had large amounts of candida expelled also. I highly recommend this product! There are times that I take it and have lots of energy and then times it gives me a light headache and makes me bloated. I also have experienced a decrease in my appetite while taking this, my guess is that the large amount of parasites were consuming my nutrients and that's why I was so hungry before. My whole family is taking it and everyone is seeing results, some have almost no parasites and some have a large amount. Everyone should deworm once or twice a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Umm A great, great thing. AMAZING!!!, July 9, 2013
Umm so I will make this brief with as little TMI as possible. This is great. I wated a while to review it.
First after catching some fish with lots of worms in-bedded in there flesh-I could think of nothing else but the fact that the human animal you/I also have parasites. Doesn't matter how clean/dirty/rich/poor/ or your diet. They are Everywhere.
Ok, so I started this along side the Super Colon Cleanse to move/flush the bowels. It's not a horribly gross taste, but very strong like cloves or some icky cough medicine. I mixed it with about 4 ounces of any liquid so I could swallow it quickly and then chase it with a full glass of whatever I felt like drinking. I started with the recommended dosage and then slow double it by the third day.

The result, ok well like many successful reviews midway through I started seeing white little specks in my waste looks kind of like rice. Its said it is eggs, and partially digested bodies of parasites. That happened allot and I had allot of very large bowel movements mostly from the colon cleanse. The real action came with my second bottle you will need more than 1 bottle. So for this second bottle I used the higher dosage the whole time 3-4 drop and no colon cleanse this time I saw white/clear string like things and flat transparent and mucus type things there were definitely results.

So yeah it was all incredibly gross to see and share with you, but not so gross as having them inside me ;o) I limited sharing this info with people in my life including my husband lol since it grossed him out don't know why people think we should deworm animals but somehow we don't need it?? So I am trying to get him to try it as well. We have pets, garden allot, walk barefoot..and he loves to eat all things super rare and I Sushi all things that make us candidates.

Potential side benefits :
Side note like other reviewers I have had some interesting side effects cant prove its because of this but it was the only thing different. My husband thought my skin felt super soft /clear asked if I was using different lotion/soap.
More importantly for the past 8 years I have had horrible allergies it just popped up in my early twenties, my seasonal allergies almost always send me to the ER they can be severe. Twice last year it sent me there it is a painful 4/6 weeks for me. This year nothing-nothing so serious I used over the counter medicine occasionally. Could be by some miracle there forever gone-I outgrew them. All I know for certain is I happen to be doing this cleanse and had a mild allergy season so amazing for me.

There is a reason these herbs have been used for centuries and I will be using this at least 3 times a year.
In the end I used three bottle with a brief space in between which is VERY important much of these parasite have different life cycles stages.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Don't waste your time on ParaZyte Parasite Cleanse - Parasite Detox it did nothing..well for me it did nothing and cost much more.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Stuff Is Great!, December 6, 2011
Mr. Howell (Rural Kentucky) - See all my reviews
First off: As a comment on black walnut tincture in general: The Amish use it to worm themselves and their children- and use it as a preventative a few times per year. This is an old remedy that has been around for ages, and really works- without the side-effects and/or dangers of "modern medicine".
As for this product specifically: This seems to adhere to the traditional way of making black walnut tincture- extracting the potent ingredients from the walnut hulls with alcohol (I would not trust the alcohol-free variety offered by others). And the fact that this is fresh, guarantees that it will have full potency and do it's job properly.
Some people complain about the taste- but I don't know what they're talking about. Dilute a few drops in half glass of water, and it smells like cloves, and has virtually no taste. If it has any taste, it is like that of cloves- but very mildly so. It is quite pleasant. I enjoy taking it- and it actually gives me a pleasant feeling. It often makes me belch a few times after taking it- and just gives me a very pleasant feeling- as many natural products do.
Go through the routine of taking this every 6 months, whether you need it or not. 90-something percent of human beings have worms or parasites. If you have pets, you DEFINITELY have worms (I have 2 big dogs). Whether you need it or not, this stuff is good for you in several ways; and by ridding yourself of or preventing worms and parasites, you will actually reduce your odds of getting cysts and tumors- as many tumors are formed being cysts first, which can be caused by parasites.
EVERYONE should use this product! And this particular brand is very reasonably priced, and appears to be of very high quality. I will be back for two more bottles of this in six months...and ditto every six months!

EDIT: I ramped-up my dosage to 2 dropperfulls 4x a day diluted in a glass of water...and it still tastes fine. Also note that this can be good for indegestion; diarrhea; treating fungi (you can apply it topically); sore throats (gargle with it- and it sooths and acts as an antibiotic, as well as reduces swelling); eczema, and more. This should be a staple product in everyone's home!

5.0 out of 5 stars Potent Parasite Killer, March 2, 2014
2 droppers full 2-3x per day I notice a big difference. Works best when combined with a zero sugar, zero starch diet. I've tried this product twice over the past year. The less carbs the better for a parasite cleanse, since parasites prefer sugar and all carbs digest as sugar. But if you just want a maintenance cleanse then taking this tincture should help eliminate worms even if your diet isn't perfect. But both are essential to a successful cleanse. I recommend taking this product along with oregano oil p73 and food grade diatomaceous earth if you are serious about de-worming. A high quality pro-biotic is also recommended as you need to replace all the toxins you are removing with healthy gut flora. Good luck to anyone who tries this product it works as described.

Symptoms from parasite die-off include:
-fatigue
-itchy, crawling skin/eyes
-stomach gurgling/bloating and/or stomach pain
-increased sensitives to foods/chemicals
-nausea
-white seeds or mucous strands in stools (the mucous captures the worm and expels it from the body. The white seeds are likely segmented pieces of a worm's body.)
-headache, vision and/or light sensitives

And others. Make sure you are getting sufficient electrolytes in the form of Himalayan pink salt and magnesium Glycinate. Our bodies use these minerals much much more during a cleanse and strict diet. Meats (unseasoned, unprocessed), avocados, leafy green vegetables (romaine, spinach), non-starchy vegetables, olive/flax/coconut oils, raw nuts/seeds (chia, hemp, flax, pecans, almonds, brazil, etc.) should be staples in an anti-parasitic diet. Modifying your diet often induces strong cravings that will dissipate with time. And in fact it is usually the parasites dictating these cravings and tempting you to eat sugary foods because they're starving to death. This is a good thing and just trust the process. If you ever feel like the die off symptoms are too severe, you can always cut back on the tincture dosage or modify your diet slightly. There's nothing wrong with taking it slow, as long as your desired destination is the same. Best of luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, April 14, 2014
Took about a week but let me tell you...you will not believe the things you'll see come out of you. I have 3 days left of taking this stuff before the instructed week long rest period and today I've seen things...and a lot of them...that I'll never unsee. I've also been doing a juice cleanse along with this so I can't speak to how it made me feel throughout the cleanse, as many have said they felt headaches, stomach aches, etc., but I've felt all that on a juice cleanse before and this was no different.

Only bad thing about this stuff is the taste...it's REALLY BAD. I made it drinkable by putting about 1.5-2 droppers full at the bottom of a pint glass, filling the glass halfway with water, and just downing it. Some would knock a star off the rating for the taste maybe, but if I were a worm and I got doused in this stuff, I'd kill myself!

All in all it's cheaper than a lot of stuff out there and it does the job. It REALLY does the job.

Rate and Discover Movies